Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Books

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 12:27 PM
  • 12 Replies

What kind of literature turns you on?- 

by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cxoxo
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:10 PM
2 moms liked this

I'll read anything, but I really like science fiction books. Right now, I just started reading Divergent and it's such a good read.

mspinky718
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:37 PM

yea what makes the book good?

Quoting cxoxo:

I'll read anything, but I really like science fiction books. Right now, I just started reading Divergent and it's such a good read.

cxoxo
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:45 PM

It's a really good story and it's well written. Have you read the Hunger Games trilogy? It has some similarites to those books. 

Quoting mspinky718:

Quoting cxoxo:

mspinky718
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:50 PM

yea i love the trilogy..who is the author? What other books are u favorite?

Quoting cxoxo:

It's a really good story and it's well written. Have you read the Hunger Games trilogy? It has some similarites to those books. 

Quoting mspinky718:

Quoting cxoxo:

cxoxo
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 1:54 PM

The author of Divergent is Veronica Roth. 

I'm really into the House of Night series, which I'm been reading since 2007. I still read my Harry Potter books from time to time. I'm just really into the fantasy world type books. lol.

What are yours?

Quoting mspinky718:

Quoting cxoxo:

Quoting mspinky718:

Quoting cxoxo:

SwitchbladeMama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I have Divergent too, but haven't read it yet. All my friends are freaking out about it. So many books, so little time!

Quoting cxoxo:

mspinky718
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 3:19 PM

twilight harry pottier zane books and the Hunger Games 

Quoting cxoxo:

I'm really into the House of Night series, which I'm been reading since 2007. I still read my Harry Potter books from time to time. I'm just really into the fantasy world type books. lol.

What are yours?

Quoting mspinky718:

Quoting cxoxo:

Quoting mspinky718:

Quoting cxoxo:

cxoxo
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't finished it yet, but I got a good 200 pages in last night and I'm hooked lol. and I know right? I swear I use most of my free time just reading random books, I just picked up the Mortal Instruments City of Bones book because I loved the movie, but now I want to wait to read it after I read the next 2 books after Divergent lol

Quoting SwitchbladeMama:

I have Divergent too, but haven't read it yet. All my friends are freaking out about it. So many books, so little time!

Quoting cxoxo:

cxoxo
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I never got into the Twilight books. I wasn't fond of the first 2 movies at all. I didn't really like the story line, and to be honest Kristen Stewart killed it for me. I'm not sure how Bella was in the books but it she was beyond annoying in the movies lol.

Quoting mspinky718:

twilight harry pottier zane books and the Hunger Games 

Quoting cxoxo:

What are yours?

Quoting mspinky718:

Quoting cxoxo:

Quoting mspinky718:

Quoting cxoxo:

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 8:56 PM
I love to read! My favorite authors are James Patterson, J D Robb, Nora Roberts
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN