Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what happened today at court? nothing

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:49 PM
  • 7 Replies

I went to court for my child modification case.I filed to add share cost of childcare and medical expenses. Father showed up. We waited from 7:30 am to 11 to be called by clerk. Father requested extension to talk it over with his attorney.

I agreed.

Now next appointment in 2 months.

why did I agree? I don't know

I guess I was trying to be nice. What wuld have happened if I wasn't in agreement?

Thaanks ladies

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ballerossandra
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:49 PM

BUMP!

ballerossandra
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:50 PM

BUMP!

bx4life
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:53 PM
2 moms liked this

they would be forced to go forward because he has known since the original petition went out that he needed a lawyer. Now why are you supposed to miss another day of work to make him happy

ballerossandra
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

the good thing is that the date falls on a week off that I have.

I don't know why I felt that I needed to be nice.I am getting child support and I was requesting to add shared cost of where most of the money is going: childcare and soon preschool.

Father knows that it will be back dated if approved so I guess that's why I agreed

Quoting bx4life:

they would be forced to go forward because he has known since the original petition went out that he needed a lawyer. Now why are you supposed to miss another day of work to make him happy

bx4life
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:08 PM

its crazy I used to say that because I dont have any hard feelings with him I dont have to be mean or rude but mean while he was going out for my jugular. I learned this that when it comes to a man and his money the only thing he wants to do is win by any means nessesary

Quoting ballerossandra:

the good thing is that the date falls on a week off that I have.

I don't know why I felt that I needed to be nice.I am getting child support and I was requesting to add shared cost of where most of the money is going: childcare and soon preschool.

Father knows that it will be back dated if approved so I guess that's why I agreed

Quoting bx4life:

cjsmom1
by Group Admin on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

He's known about this since you filed so there's no reason he would need an extention.

ballerossandra
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 6:49 PM

know...but well...it is done now

we had 3/4 hours to disucss a lot of other things

Quoting cjsmom1:

He's known about this since you filed so there's no reason he would need an extention.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)