Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

If you could write your childs father a letter, what would you say?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2008 at 3:13 PM
  • 57 Replies
lets relieve some stress:
Lets write letters to the baby daddies!

by on Jan. 3, 2008 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lisa_Lynn
by on Jan. 3, 2008 at 3:15 PM
Thanks for growing up after I left you and also thanks for being a great dad to our boys, I know they sure do love you.
laurajared
by on Jan. 3, 2008 at 3:24 PM
We have not seen you in 6 months, we don't know where you are. Your son just learned to crawl , he is beautiful and healthy.  He says mama, papa. baby etc.....etc...  If you ever decide to see him try to find us. I don't know what the future holds for us, but hopefully you and him can meet again. If you decide never to see him again,thank you for giving me this child, and have a nice life.
mommydearest436
by on Jan. 3, 2008 at 3:45 PM
I loved u so much, than u showed me who u really r and I love my self  and our child more than to keep u in our life (not that u were ever there any way )
with the abuse ,cheating and ur drug use affair, and tha stealing . So ur gone and we cant look back.So now I am every woman  and a dad now n his life and I GOT THIS with or without u. And yes when u change  I will never stand n tha way of u and our son. But till than I have a man whom always been there and he is all, does all, and knew our child well before he himself gave him to  us (tear) and he holds us n his hands and makes a way so I can for us. So thank u for helping with our handsome, wonderful, ball of fire son,whom is the greatest thing I ever done. So dont worry without u I still give him the world. And O our son is so spioiled he smell from miles away and will stay that way. I know now I couldnt make u a dad in our sons life,guess u did what u were mean to do, give me our I thought planned son than walk away. 

So I hope ur enjoying ur life but I got a son to raise.
aronpookie
by on Jan. 3, 2008 at 6:29 PM
 I cant believe you actually left me and our beautiful son for another woman. A woman who you let disrespect me, a woman who you allowed for me to technically get arrested and woman who has no values or morals for another womans family. You told her private details of our relationship and then she threw back in my face. How could you hurt me when I love you so much?? Why did you betray me after giving you the most precious thing on earth?? If you really were not happy, you could have left way before I became pregnant for you. But you stayed!! But then when temptation came into play, you said you were not sure if you were in love with me. After all these years, you were not sure??  I hate you for what you did to me. YOU just dont understand the pain and agony that I went through. But then again, I still love you and I think I always will. I want you in our son's life more often but I won't allow for you to impose some strange and evil woman on our son. Why are you letting her control you? I was there for you when you had nothing. And now that you have built yourself up, you kicked me to the curb. Things between us now is the worst!! I dont trust you and you dont trust me. Where is the respect??? Where is the compassion and Love? I am the mother of your child!! Does that mean nothing to you?? I wish you were still apart of my life. I wish you here as a full time dad and not a part time dad. You were a wonderful dad when you were here. But now you have another woman who is occupying your time. I dont know what the future holds for you and I but what I want to concieve in my heart is that you will come to your senses and mature to be a better man and father and return home to where you belong. I love you johnny and want nothing more for you to be in my life and  Aaron's life.  But for now lets try and to be respectful toward each other and please dont let Isa influence you how u treat me. Take care of yourself and God Bless you. Aaron says he misses and loves you very much.
aronpookie
by on Jan. 3, 2008 at 6:29 PM
 I cant believe you actually left me and our beautiful son for another woman. A woman who you let disrespect me, a woman who you allowed for me to technically get arrested and woman who has no values or morals for another womans family. You told her private details of our relationship and then she threw back in my face. How could you hurt me when I love you so much?? Why did you betray me after giving you the most precious thing on earth?? If you really were not happy, you could have left way before I became pregnant for you. But you stayed!! But then when temptation came into play, you said you were not sure if you were in love with me. After all these years, you were not sure??  I hate you for what you did to me. YOU just dont understand the pain and agony that I went through. But then again, I still love you and I think I always will. I want you in our son's life more often but I won't allow for you to impose some strange and evil woman on our son. Why are you letting her control you? I was there for you when you had nothing. And now that you have built yourself up, you kicked me to the curb. Things between us now is the worst!! I dont trust you and you dont trust me. Where is the respect??? Where is the compassion and Love? I am the mother of your child?? Does that mean nothing to you?? I wish you were still apart of my life. I wish you here as a full time dad and not a part time dad. You were a wonderful dad when you were here. But now you have another woman who is occupying your time. I dont know what the future holds for you and I but what I want to concieve in my heart is that you will come to your senses and mature to be a better man and father and return home to where you belong. I love you johnny and want nothing more for you to be in my life and  Aaron's life.  But for now lets try and to be respectful toward each other and please dont let Isa influence you how u treat me. Take care of yourself and God Bless you. Aaron says he misses and loves you very much.
Nikkibov81
by on Jan. 3, 2008 at 8:20 PM
You ruined my self esteem. You made me doubt my ability as a mother by calling me a bad mom every single day. I gave you my best, and you gave your best to a cocaine addicted girl who has no respect for another woman's family. A woman who doesn't care that she's tearing up a perfactly fine family to get some booty. I can't believe you did this to us... you missed your daughter's first steps, the first time she held a bottle, her first teeth.

I was there for her when she was crying for you in the middle of the night. You? You were sleeping around. Cheating on your family. And you have NO idea how much you actually hurt us.

You know that a father is supposed to be a young girl's role model... her first experience with what a man should be. How a man SHOULD treat a woman. I hope she NEVER ends up with a guy like you... you're selfish, shallow, and despicable. I wish I could hate you.
Tenine
by on Jan. 3, 2008 at 8:24 PM

Even though our relationship didnt work out, I am so glad that we still have enough love for each other that we can be friends and still talk anything.  Our son is lucky to have us as parents.  And you have such a great family and set of friends that show so much love towards him.  We still have minor issues, but NOTHING gets in the way of us taking care of Jalen.  Thanks for planning to come over to move furniture around in the living room this weekend.  I guess I will talk to you later!  Always, Tenine

Happy Birthday, Dear Jalen!!!

Happy Birthday To You!!!

December 21, 2006

MargaritaD
by on Jan. 3, 2008 at 8:29 PM
Funny you should mention letters! I sent one to my ex last night...well this morning. I was a mess...its really long or I would post it. Plus there's some real personal shit in there...but it felt good to get it off my chest. I sent it to him, but his response was just what I expected...pointless. But the point of the letter was not in hopes of a respond, it was just me getting stuff off my chest. So it did the job. I feel lots better.

From my family to

yours. 

MadysonsMama
by on Jan. 3, 2008 at 8:30 PM
FU$K YOU!   That is what I would say.
cbellenskittles
by on Jan. 3, 2008 at 9:59 PM
Dear Jon,

How have you been?  Noah is doing well.  He's six months old now, and learning new things every day. He has such a great personality, you wouldn't believe how much he's changing.  We miss you...and wish you would come back to us.  There's so much I need to say to you.  When you left us...you took a huge part of me with you.  I'm not the same person I was...I'm stronger now, but only because I have to be for our son.  I am so confused.  I'm so angry...so completely angry...for the things you have done and continue to do...but I know that if you came back right now...said...hey...I want you back...I want to be a family...I'd say YES without even thinking twice.  But what's the point of dreaming right?  Stupid sentiment...right?  We both know you're not ever coming back.  I know you have someone new...someone I'm sure who is a much better person than I am, doesn't come with all the baggage that I came with, and does a much better job at taking care of you than I ever could.  I know that's what you wanted...so, be happy.  Live your life, and just forget about us...we'll be fine.  Oh wait, that's right, you already have.  You've tossed us aside like garbage...like we never really meant anything to you at all.  Without getting too angry, I better stop because Noah is in my arms right now and doesn't need to feel my tension and anxiety over you.  I swore I wouldn't allow it!

me
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)