Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

If you could write your childs father a letter, what would you say?

Posted by   + Show Post
lets relieve some stress:
Lets write letters to the baby daddies!

by on Jan. 3, 2008 at 3:13 PM
Replies (51-57):
Aaronmom79
by on Jan. 26, 2008 at 10:27 PM
Write him a letter, I actually been thinking about that cause there is a lot that I need to get off my chest so I can be happy cause I am so stressed/depressed at times..Well I will come back and post a little of the letter at a later date and the response that I get when he gets it...
Sammysmom4507
by on Jan. 26, 2008 at 10:28 PM
Dear Caleb,
   Go to hell.
Sincerely,
Cris
JohnnysMomma522
by on Jan. 26, 2008 at 10:30 PM
You are a jackass narciscistic asshole who doesn't deserve to have one second of my child's time.  Unfortunately, I am too much of a good person because I want my son to attempt to have some kind of relationship with you, although I have no doubt that it won't take him too long to discover what you really are.
SoCal48
by on Jan. 27, 2008 at 2:48 PM
This thread actually influenced me to write a letter to my soon to be ex-DH. THis is what I wrote (the short version)

One day you're going to regret everything that you have done and all of the harm that you are doing to the twins. You're going to regret not taking responsibility for your kids. I know that you are angry right now and your first instinct is to run away and hide from all of your problems. That's what you always do and it's very cowardly and immature. You can't take responsibility for your actions or your obligations and that is why you are blaming all of this on me. YOU were the one that put the pillow over my head. YOU were the one that was violent with me and you refuse to accept that you had any part in it or that you deserve any consequences. You do not deserve to have the twins in your life because they deserve better. They deserve a man that will take care of them REGARDLESS of what's going on in his life and will always does what's best for THEM and not himself. I know that you are really upset with me right now, but I don't care. YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES and it's about time that you GREW UP and realized it. You want stability in your life, but you can't have it because you have to be stable yourself and seeing that you've told me over and over again that you have no interest in changing, you will never have that.

I have absolutely no anger for you, just sadness. I feel sadness for the cowardly road that you have taken and for the kids whose lives you will play a minimal role in. Every time I think of you I want to cry because I feel bad about the situation that you have put yourself in. I want you to be OK, but my wanting isn't going to make you a better person or a better father. I'm not worried about us because regardless, we will always find a way to be OK. I just hope that this path you've chosen will teach you something and that you will be forced to grow up because of it. I have always wanted the twins to grow up with a father figure and I have done EVERYTHING in my power to give you the opportunity to play that role, but you've shown me time and time again that you are not worthy of them. You have disappointed me and my family a great deal because you have completely abandoned your children. You have taken no interest in the twin's welfare or even cared when your children were sick. How could you NOT care that your sick children need medicine and food? You're behaving so immature right now that you can't even push your anger aside to care for your kids and THAT'S cowardly! How do you think that's going to look when we go to court? That you have so little regard for your children? You STILL think you deserve to have partial custody of them? You came to the house on Thurs and were more concerned with getting your worthless coins and stealing stuff than you were with seeing that Alex and Emily were ok!?!?!? That is not a father.

I DO NOT want to take the kids from you, but your erratic and bipolar behavior scares me and until you can find a way to control yourself and get better, I will do anything I can to protect them. I want them to have a relationship with you, but you need to prove to them that you can be a better man who is deserving of them. Nothing that I have done has been intentionally malicious, I just want you to get better so the babies can have their father back. Maybe losing them is the punishment you needed to influence a change in you. I don't think you realize how bad you are off mentally right now and part of me thinks you're bipolar. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just you need to figure out what's wrong with you so it can be dealt with. For your children's sake you NEED help and possibly medication.

GRAD SCHOOL MOMMIES! http://www.cafemom.com/group/19788

FIRST GENERATION COLLEGE MOMMIES! http://www.cafemom.com/group/23684

"The saddest thing in the world is not when one dies, but when one chooses to live a life merely to exist." ~Grace

S_Patterson
by on Jan. 28, 2008 at 2:54 AM
Well, this is cathertic.

The letter wouldn't say anything. It would contain anthrax.

Maybe he'd open it in the presence of his family - especially his mother, who told me to work things out with him, knowing he beat me up frequently while I was pregnant.
cindyg123
by on Jan. 28, 2008 at 10:51 AM

To make it very simple to read (because he is such a retard for leaving and never wanting anything to do with his 3 beautiful children)

I would simply write........................

F U

ikesmommy
by on Jan. 28, 2008 at 4:18 PM
Thanks for the donation, I mean kid. It is great living 400 miles away from you, seeing as how I want to murder you after spending two hours in your presence. Stop calling at 2am: I am not in college anymore, your son is not awake,  and my fiance doesn't like it.

Love, your TT

P.S. If ever I don't get married, get a bout of stupidity, and feel incredibly low in spirits, and need some mind-blowing orgasms, you will be the first one I call. Thanks in advance.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)