Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

staying in this weekend

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:00 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
The kids are with their dad. I'm staying home. I will be watching the ID chanel...any of you guys staying in?
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
deltathree
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

yes, due to the nor'easter.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:19 PM
I'm staying in with my boys this weekend. We have an extended weekend. I took off today and both of my boys are home with me & my office and their schools are closed on Monday for President' s day.
I love the ID channel.
moni1908
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:21 PM
It was 79 degrees yesterday. I can't believe so many people are forced to stay home. Oh and now I'm watching Deadly Women. Geez gonna be a long day.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: I'm staying in with my boys this weekend. We have an extended weekend. I took off today and both of my boys are home with me & my office and their schools are closed on Monday for President' s day.

I love the ID channel.
Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't wait for 79 degree weather! :-)

Quoting moni1908: It was 79 degrees yesterday. I can't believe so many people are forced to stay home. Oh and now I'm watching Deadly Women. Geez gonna be a long day.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: I'm staying in with my boys this weekend. We have an extended weekend. I took off today and both of my boys are home with me & my office and their schools are closed on Monday for President' s day.

I love the ID channel.
sid1083
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 1:37 AM
Not us. I have to try to get my car fixed tomorrow and I have a class on Sunday.

Some days I dream of a childless weekend of doing a whole lot of nothing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Feb. 15, 2014 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I am staying in. I'm in Maryland and we were hit with the Blizzard of 2014 on Thursday.
cjsmom1
by Group Admin on Feb. 15, 2014 at 7:29 AM

I wish. I'm working all weekend and we've gotten a ton of snow so driving sucks

mrsary
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 7:32 AM
We stayed home from Tuesday til Friday due to weather and my laziness. Lol. Planning to go to Chuck E Cheeses today.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)