Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

** I'm so angry, im in tears**

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:36 AM
  • 18 Replies
I have five kids..ages 16,11,10,9and 8..my husband left me for my sister. ( i have forgiven both). He pays.CS..but does absolutely nothing else..he hasn't seen his kids in 2 1/2 years. Well he called my cell and my good friend answered. ( she had permission to do so). He got mad that she was keeping an eye on my kids while i showered and got ready for P/T conferences. He called me a neglectful mom,and about 30 min later cops show up and tell me someone reported me leaving my kids alone. I explained the situation and the cops. Looked around and told dispatch that everything was fine and kids were safe and mom was home. Im just angry that this bastard do this to my kids.
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChewyBrownies
by Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:40 AM
2 moms liked this
You never should've welcomed him into your life after he decided to be with your sister and be a deadbeat.

I'd forgive them, but both would be dead to me. And he wouldn't see my children. No way in hell are my kids going to acknowledge their aunt as a step mother.
kansasmomof5
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 1:43 AM
She doesn't ever acknowledge them.
LaughCryLive
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:34 AM

Why would you keep these toxic people in your life? 

goldpandora
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 3:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Look on the bright side, he might have been booked for wasting police time :) I certainly hope he did. They have better things to do than be the (unwitting) instruments of someone's spite.

Take advantage of this moment to block his number.

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Feb. 19, 2014 at 4:23 AM
I agree with the previous posters.
krisnkids
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 7:05 AM
2 moms liked this
Get a copy of the police report. He will do it again. Keep copies then take him to court for harassment.

For now just laugh at his idiocy and be thankful that you aren't married to such a moron anymore.
dawncs
by on Feb. 19, 2014 at 7:21 AM

You received good advice from Kris regarding the police report. You should keep a file of these things. I also recommend getting a phone log of incoming and outgoing phone calls for your house number each month to keep on file. These things can come in handy. Your ex and sister will have a lot to answer for one day if they have kids and realize that your kids look like them because their child will notice this one sentence. Always remember that if someone has cheated in the past that he or she is likely to do it again. She did not get a bargain.

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 7:36 AM
Like Kris said get a copy of the police report to hold on to. If he calls the cops again you will have proof that he's harassing you and being a douche for no reason.
Plus your oldest is two should be allowed to watch the younger ones.
Daliabea
by Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Document everything.

Hugs mama.
LilMamaK
by Member on Feb. 19, 2014 at 11:25 AM

What a jerk! I would ignore him and change my #! How aweful!

Mommy to a beautiful daughter (7.5.08), Stepmom to an amazing son(6.5.07), and Angel baby boy(3.6.10)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)