Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Very Confused, Not sure what i should do

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 3:14 PM
  • 14 Replies

Mobile Photo

I am very confused and don't know the right thing to do if you guys had read my previous post I basically had mention that I'm in a relationship crisis with my babys daddy,

basically my baby daddy hasn't been giving me the affection and attention that I've been seeking for I've been with a man for 5 years we currently have a daughter who is 3 years old he is 30 years old and I'm 24 years old when we had our daughter we basically was sleeping at his parents house he's a family oriented guy,

I don't know if this helps but he's a Filipino and I'm Portuguese but anyways our relationship has been going downhill, he's such a mama's boy always puts his mom befor me in a relationship whatevers his mom says he does if his mom says let me go ahead and take your daughter out to do errands to my boyfrien, he basically goes ahead and listen to his mom and have her take my daughter out like don't get me wrong I don't mind his mom taking our daughter out but when I say no I want his mom to respect my decision but she won't there was this time she wanted to take my daughter out to Chuck E Cheese with my daughters cousins and I said no because I just got home from work I want to relax with my daughter so he told him to tell his mom noand his mom b****** and said no I'm taking her with me and its like no we're the parents and she's like no I'm taking her with me and my boyfriend stood up to his mom just like one time and she b****** out because she didn't get her way and she basically said how dare you you change my son he was never like this...

it just pisses me off that he is such a mama's boy and will do whatever he can to make her happy but anyways years later we moved out of his mom's place but we moved into his uncle studio for some reason he is not.ready to leave his family

I have been under a lot of stress so what do i do I go ahead and try to seek some attention elsewhere to try to find some happiness elsewhere so last summer of 2013 I had a summer seasonal job I dated this 19 year old behind baby dadys back which was stupid of me to do but I did and we lasted for 3 months after me decidibg c 19 year old can't provide for me I decided to call it a relationship in this punk ass kid go psycho on me he basically tells me if I don't end up with him he is going to expose that I dated him behind baby daddies back we had some pictures of us kissing in my stupid ass send him some inappropriate pictures of me so this stupid ass kid go ahead and send pictures to my boyfriends family and to my boyfriend exposing what went down during the summer so now my relationship is destroyed anyways 3 months later my boyfriend decides to work it out with me

it's just that he's not ready to expose me to his family and let them know that he's giving me a second chance so everytime I see him when I go to uncles place he keeps on telling me to hop the fence or not to talk that loud it's just so childish its like really can you just grow a pair and tell them that we're working out I don't know but anyways the day to his mom found out she busted up into her place and she basically called me a b**** and she basically said I will do everything in my power to make sure you don't end up back with my son.

I no longer and living with my boyfriend because his uncle kicked me out I'm leaving over here back at my parents house so me and my boyfriend has been sharing our daughter every week like I had my daughter last week and this week it's his turn it's just very stressful

but anyways part of me wants to talk to the baby daddy and just be like look because of your mom disrespecting me and calling me a b**** and saying she no longer wants me in your life makes me question myself why am I even allowing my daughter to continue to see your mom your mom needs to understand that me and my daughter our package deal by your mom saying she wants me out of your life is saying she wants her granddaughter out of her life so your mom needs to understand that in order for her to see your grandchild it mean that she would have to respect the decision of mining home business and allowing you to make your decisions of giving me a second chance and having me in your life

like whenever my boyfriend told his mom I'm thinking about giving her a chance had got his mom pissed and had made her want to contact the pocket on Facebook and she has a punk kid to send more pictures in the.stupid ass jerk it send it more pictures

but anyways I just don't know what to do part of me wants to talk to my boyfriend tomorrow and tell him what I no longer want your mom to see my daughter because of her disrespect me and calling me a b**** and saying she doesn't want me to be with you I just want her to understand by her saying she doesn't want me your life means she doesn't want her granddaughter her life because believe it or not me and my daughter are packaged deal I don't know if I should say this to him or not I'm worried its going to add more fuel to the fire and cause more arguments I just wanted to vent about this

I hope to hear some positive feedback of what you guys. think I should do
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hello_kitty2010
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 5:44 PM
I hope you guys were able to understand what i was trying to say
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this

A lot of Asian cultures raise their kids to be extremely respectful towards their parents and going against what they say rarely happens. It may have a lot to do with how he was raised and not so much that he's a mama's boy.

There is never justification for cheating, imo. If things were that bad then you should have broke up with him before moving on to the next guy. It's embarassing for everyone to know your so cheated on you and he probably doesn't want to hear everyone's mouth about it.

I understand that his mom is overbearing but banning her from seeing your child isn't the right way to go about it. You need to sit down with her and him and explain that you're her mother and what you say goes. If either one of them have a problem with that then tell them they can go by your rules or they can only see her for short periods of time.

Hello_kitty2010
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 4:58 PM
its just that I am very hurt I understand that maybe he is feeling embarrassed, but he has told me a month later after the situation has happened that she will give me a second chance and I just hate how a few weeks after she told me that she went out on a road trip with his family and his psycho mom asked what are you going to do about that b**** girlfriend of yours and freakin my boyfriend said I'm not going to give her a chance but behind his mom that he told me he is giving me a chance we've been seeing each other for 2 months now he lives at his uncle studio, that's where I used to live before the family got involved and take me out so I'm over here at my family house and every week we share our daughter like this week it's my week last week it was his and I am not liking his mom looking after my daughter because the fact that she called me a b**** to my face and because the fact she message me on Facebook saying I no longer want you in my sons life get your life fix, i am feeling really frustrated that I am allowing my daughter to see that witch, like when my boyfriend goes to work he dropped my daughter off at his mom's place and I am not liking that I don't mind my daughter seeing her as long as my boyfriend is present but by her watching my daughter alone I am not liking that I just want her to get a taste of her own medicine I want her to understand by her telling me on Facebook you no longer want me in your sons life is basically saying you no longer want your granddaughter in your life I spoke about how I'm feeling to my boyfriend and my boyfriend didn't like that idea he basically said if you liked on the week that I have our daughter and its your day off then you could have our daughter on my week off your day off but that's not the main issue the main issue is me not wanting his mom to watch my daughter while he is not present but anyways I told my boyfriend if you're wanting to work things out then I'm giving you until the month of April to be serious and help look for places to live out with me because right now when I go to visit him I am basically sneaking around hopping in the side of the fence where is uncle wont see me it's just so childish the man is 30 years old for christ sake I just wish she had the balls to tell his mom I'm giving her second chance they went out to a road trip not too long ago and his mom said are you going to give her a second chance and he said no I was pissed at him I said why the hell did you say no and he said because I'm not wanting my mom to Mendal in our business I am just really hurt I told him fine I will give you till April to look for places with me and I will give you until June to gather your thoughts and tell your mom to mind her own business and that you're giving me a second chance the fact that his mom called me a b**** in front of my face while he was president and him not standing up to her it's proving to me that she won't stand up to me again so I asked my mom to come with me for support for next time and she told me she will so when the day comes that my boyfriend tells his mom is giving me a chance my mom told me that should be there for me I'm just wanting this to be done and over with already so we could be living on her own and stop playing this hide and go seek crap

Quoting cjsmom1:

A lot of Asian cultures raise their kids to be extremely respectful towards their parents and going against what they say rarely happens. It may have a lot to do with how he was raised and not so much that he's a mama's boy.

There is never justification for cheating, imo. If things were that bad then you should have broke up with him before moving on to the next guy. It's embarassing for everyone to know your so cheated on you and he probably doesn't want to hear everyone's mouth about it.

I understand that his mom is overbearing but banning her from seeing your child isn't the right way to go about it. You need to sit down with her and him and explain that you're her mother and what you say goes. If either one of them have a problem with that then tell them they can go by your rules or they can only see her for short periods of time.

Hello_kitty2010
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 5:06 PM
I hope you were able to read my latest post replying to your quote I'm using my voice activation text to speak on my phone didn't really have time to actually sit and text but yeah, i dunno, i just am wishing things were better
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 6:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Your issue should be with your boyfriend. He is acting like a child instead of being a man and telling his mom the truth. You need to stop sneaking over there because if he wants to be with you that bad then he'd be doing more then just sneaking you around. Unless he backs you up when his mom speaks about you then it's never going to stop.
Imho you not wanting her around your child is childish. You two don't have to like each other, but you both need to learn to respect each other. You won't be "teaching her a lesson" but just proving her point. As long as she takes good care of your dd then leave it alone.

Quoting Hello_kitty2010: its just that I am very hurt I understand that maybe he is feeling embarrassed, but he has told me a month later after the situation has happened that she will give me a second chance and I just hate how a few weeks after she told me that she went out on a road trip with his family and his psycho mom asked what are you going to do about that b**** girlfriend of yours and freakin my boyfriend said I'm not going to give her a chance but behind his mom that he told me he is giving me a chance we've been seeing each other for 2 months now he lives at his uncle studio, that's where I used to live before the family got involved and take me out so I'm over here at my family house and every week we share our daughter like this week it's my week last week it was his and I am not liking his mom looking after my daughter because the fact that she called me a b**** to my face and because the fact she message me on Facebook saying I no longer want you in my sons life get your life fix, i am feeling really frustrated that I am allowing my daughter to see that witch, like when my boyfriend goes to work he dropped my daughter off at his mom's place and I am not liking that I don't mind my daughter seeing her as long as my boyfriend is present but by her watching my daughter alone I am not liking that I just want her to get a taste of her own medicine I want her to understand by her telling me on Facebook you no longer want me in your sons life is basically saying you no longer want your granddaughter in your life I spoke about how I'm feeling to my boyfriend and my boyfriend didn't like that idea he basically said if you liked on the week that I have our daughter and its your day off then you could have our daughter on my week off your day off but that's not the main issue the main issue is me not wanting his mom to watch my daughter while he is not present but anyways I told my boyfriend if you're wanting to work things out then I'm giving you until the month of April to be serious and help look for places to live out with me because right now when I go to visit him I am basically sneaking around hopping in the side of the fence where is uncle wont see me it's just so childish the man is 30 years old for christ sake I just wish she had the balls to tell his mom I'm giving her second chance they went out to a road trip not too long ago and his mom said are you going to give her a second chance and he said no I was pissed at him I said why the hell did you say no and he said because I'm not wanting my mom to Mendal in our business I am just really hurt I told him fine I will give you till April to look for places with me and I will give you until June to gather your thoughts and tell your mom to mind her own business and that you're giving me a second chance the fact that his mom called me a b**** in front of my face while he was president and him not standing up to her it's proving to me that she won't stand up to me again so I asked my mom to come with me for support for next time and she told me she will so when the day comes that my boyfriend tells his mom is giving me a chance my mom told me that should be there for me I'm just wanting this to be done and over with already so we could be living on her own and stop playing this hide and go seek crap
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

no, you arent a package deal w your kid. the kid is also her fathers, so as long as he wants to take his kid around his mom, you have no say.

what you did was shady and wrong. however he is a huge mamas boy like you say so he prob will not stand up for you and say hes back with you, hell he couldnt stand up for you before that. so either move on or deal with this bed you made. i have sons and i wouldnt like you if you were my sons partner either.

ETA if he wants to work things out w you tell him to man up, dont go over there, make him come to you, dont allow him to hide you.

Hello_kitty2010
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 3:25 PM
it's just that everything is so frustrating I'm actually in the process of putting a restraining order on this punk ass kid, you see I am wanting him to be officially out of my life I am actually in process of working on this restraining order but for some strange reason things aren't working there is a error with the family law department so the restraining order is in following through I'm just wanting things to go back to normal between me and my boyfriend my boyfriend has told me that he wants to be with me work it out give me a chance but you know what if anything it's me that's giving him a chance he hasn't been providing me happiness he didn't bother to propose to me she hasn't offered me a promise ring he didn't take me more serious and look for places to read me my daughter up well not me but you know to help me raise my daughter out at, when the day came that I got pregnant my mom sat down with him and said for him to propose to me to marry me and he said no and my moms like why not and he saying because he doesn't believe in marriage he saying being married is Just a ring and a piece of paper and that broke my mom's heart after a few months of having my daughter I've been asking for promise ring over and over and he kept on saying you're wearing it it's invisible it's invisible you're wearing it he could have at least let me know that he's going to give me a ring do you know before all this drama went down he was planning on giving it to me on new years of 2014 if you would have gave me like a sign then I would have been all day alright about it I guess it's just me feeling neglected and not feeling the attention had trigger me to look for someone else I know that people are saying I should have left him but maybe I was scared if I left him then I would have been left alone and I didn't want that to happen I was trying to figure out if I want to stay with him or do I want to try to find someone else I understand it was wrong for me to find someone and to do the things that I did baby daddies back but at the same time I was confused trying to figure out what I want it after a few months of dating the stupid a****** at my seasonal job I came to realization that I want my baby daddy so when I told the punk kid i no longer wanted him, all hell broke loose because he figured if you expose him between my boyfriend him in between him and my family that I would run to him but you know what I did to him so that was really stupid of him if anything he just destroyed my relationship not really cause I'm going to work it out with me its just that my boyfriend is not wanting to mom to know right now that we're back together and it's hard because he's keeping me a secret I told him I will give you and tell June to let your mom know they're back together because he claims he's not ready fine you have until June it's just that it's very hard because when I go to visit him on a weekend he has my daughter he sneaks me at the back entrance way just to see him I live over here with my parents and he just doesn't like to come around me at my parents house he has nothing wrong against my parents are not in bad terms it's just that he doesn't like to be around my parents but I don't know I'm just wanting us to get a place together I'm just wanting us to move on I spoke with him last night and he said you know what it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks what matters is what me and you think and what we want to happen and he says he wants to be with me it's just that it hurts knowing that his mom is thinking that her son has left me

Quoting cjsmom1:

Your issue should be with your boyfriend. He is acting like a child instead of being a man and telling his mom the truth. You need to stop sneaking over there because if he wants to be with you that bad then he'd be doing more then just sneaking you around. Unless he backs you up when his mom speaks about you then it's never going to stop.Imho you not wanting her around your child is childish. You two don't have to like each other, but you both need to learn to respect each other. You won't be "teaching her a lesson" but just proving her point. As long as she takes good care of your dd then leave it alone.

Quoting Hello_kitty2010: its just that I am very hurt I understand that maybe he is feeling embarrassed, but he has told me a month later after the situation has happened that she will give me a second chance and I just hate how a few weeks after she told me that she went out on a road trip with his family and his psycho mom asked what are you going to do about that b**** girlfriend of yours and freakin my boyfriend said I'm not going to give her a chance but behind his mom that he told me he is giving me a chance we've been seeing each other for 2 months now he lives at his uncle studio, that's where I used to live before the family got involved and take me out so I'm over here at my family house and every week we share our daughter like this week it's my week last week it was his and I am not liking his mom looking after my daughter because the fact that she called me a b**** to my face and because the fact she message me on Facebook saying I no longer want you in my sons life get your life fix, i am feeling really frustrated that I am allowing my daughter to see that witch, like when my boyfriend goes to work he dropped my daughter off at his mom's place and I am not liking that I don't mind my daughter seeing her as long as my boyfriend is present but by her watching my daughter alone I am not liking that I just want her to get a taste of her own medicine I want her to understand by her telling me on Facebook you no longer want me in your sons life is basically saying you no longer want your granddaughter in your life I spoke about how I'm feeling to my boyfriend and my boyfriend didn't like that idea he basically said if you liked on the week that I have our daughter and its your day off then you could have our daughter on my week off your day off but that's not the main issue the main issue is me not wanting his mom to watch my daughter while he is not present but anyways I told my boyfriend if you're wanting to work things out then I'm giving you until the month of April to be serious and help look for places to live out with me because right now when I go to visit him I am basically sneaking around hopping in the side of the fence where is uncle wont see me it's just so childish the man is 30 years old for christ sake I just wish she had the balls to tell his mom I'm giving her second chance they went out to a road trip not too long ago and his mom said are you going to give her a second chance and he said no I was pissed at him I said why the hell did you say no and he said because I'm not wanting my mom to Mendal in our business I am just really hurt I told him fine I will give you till April to look for places with me and I will give you until June to gather your thoughts and tell your mom to mind her own business and that you're giving me a second chance the fact that his mom called me a b**** in front of my face while he was president and him not standing up to her it's proving to me that she won't stand up to me again so I asked my mom to come with me for support for next time and she told me she will so when the day comes that my boyfriend tells his mom is giving me a chance my mom told me that should be there for me I'm just wanting this to be done and over with already so we could be living on her own and stop playing this hide and go seek crap
Hello_kitty2010
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 3:28 PM
once again I hope you were able to understand what I said on my last response to you its just that I really don't have time to sit here and type everything all out I'm using my voice text feature on my phone

Quoting cjsmom1:

Your issue should be with your boyfriend. He is acting like a child instead of being a man and telling his mom the truth. You need to stop sneaking over there because if he wants to be with you that bad then he'd be doing more then just sneaking you around. Unless he backs you up when his mom speaks about you then it's never going to stop.Imho you not wanting her around your child is childish. You two don't have to like each other, but you both need to learn to respect each other. You won't be "teaching her a lesson" but just proving her point. As long as she takes good care of your dd then leave it alone.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 3:49 PM

I don't agree with getting married just because you got pregnant. You can't force him to propose and cheating on him because he didn't is a bad excuse. It sounds like you are a lot more serious about the relatinship then he is

Quoting Hello_kitty2010: it's just that everything is so frustrating I'm actually in the process of putting a restraining order on this punk ass kid, you see I am wanting him to be officially out of my life I am actually in process of working on this restraining order but for some strange reason things aren't working there is a error with the family law department so the restraining order is in following through I'm just wanting things to go back to normal between me and my boyfriend my boyfriend has told me that he wants to be with me work it out give me a chance but you know what if anything it's me that's giving him a chance he hasn't been providing me happiness he didn't bother to propose to me she hasn't offered me a promise ring he didn't take me more serious and look for places to read me my daughter up well not me but you know to help me raise my daughter out at, when the day came that I got pregnant my mom sat down with him and said for him to propose to me to marry me and he said no and my moms like why not and he saying because he doesn't believe in marriage he saying being married is Just a ring and a piece of paper and that broke my mom's heart after a few months of having my daughter I've been asking for promise ring over and over and he kept on saying you're wearing it it's invisible it's invisible you're wearing it he could have at least let me know that he's going to give me a ring do you know before all this drama went down he was planning on giving it to me on new years of 2014 if you would have gave me like a sign then I would have been all day alright about it I guess it's just me feeling neglected and not feeling the attention had trigger me to look for someone else I know that people are saying I should have left him but maybe I was scared if I left him then I would have been left alone and I didn't want that to happen I was trying to figure out if I want to stay with him or do I want to try to find someone else I understand it was wrong for me to find someone and to do the things that I did baby daddies back but at the same time I was confused trying to figure out what I want it after a few months of dating the stupid a****** at my seasonal job I came to realization that I want my baby daddy so when I told the punk kid i no longer wanted him, all hell broke loose because he figured if you expose him between my boyfriend him in between him and my family that I would run to him but you know what I did to him so that was really stupid of him if anything he just destroyed my relationship not really cause I'm going to work it out with me its just that my boyfriend is not wanting to mom to know right now that we're back together and it's hard because he's keeping me a secret I told him I will give you and tell June to let your mom know they're back together because he claims he's not ready fine you have until June it's just that it's very hard because when I go to visit him on a weekend he has my daughter he sneaks me at the back entrance way just to see him I live over here with my parents and he just doesn't like to come around me at my parents house he has nothing wrong against my parents are not in bad terms it's just that he doesn't like to be around my parents but I don't know I'm just wanting us to get a place together I'm just wanting us to move on I spoke with him last night and he said you know what it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks what matters is what me and you think and what we want to happen and he says he wants to be with me it's just that it hurts knowing that his mom is thinking that her son has left me
Hello_kitty2010
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 4:15 PM
I guess it's just the fact of me wanting happiness from him the fact of me wanting him to save up money and look for places like an apartment to help me raise my daughterwe practically raised up our daughter living at his moms house and I didn't like that that was never my intention to raise up my daughter while living at his parents all I want to is happiness all I wanted was for him to get married to me a promise ringa studio or an apartment so we could raise our daughter he just only wanted to stay at his moms house, I guess I was just giving up on life because he wasn't taking me serioushe barely was saying I love you to me I was feeling neglected I felt he was giving his mom more attention than me,
I'm just very confused you know I'm happy he wants to work stuff out with me know what he's telling me he's giving me a second chance but I feel like I'm the one who's giving him a chance I'm getting him a chance by allowing him to continue on and be with me to let me know that he's going to work stuff out to let me know that she isn't going to keep me a secret anymore and that she will let his mom know about us and that she will save up to help look for an apartment so me and him could raise our daughterbecause I'm not wanting to play this hide and go seek games towards the end of this year my parents told me if he really loves you regardless of what happened he would have told his mom right there and then he's giving you chance but he told me that she didn't want his mom to know about it because he doesn't want his mom to be all up in our business but this point I'm growing tired of being a secret I'm just wanting his mom to know about us already and I spoke about this with him last night and he said you know what it doesn't matter what my mom thinks what matters is what me and you think and what me and you want to happen at the same time I'm not wanting to be a secret he told me when he's ready he'll tell his mom and hell tell her before the end of this year, I guess it's just hard for me because I'm wanting his mom to know now because I hate how his mom is living life and peaches and cream and thinking yea this b**** is out of my sons life because you know what I'm not I'm still in your sons life you just don't know it just so frustrating that my boyfriend put me in this situation

Quoting cjsmom1:

I don't agree with getting married just because you got pregnant. You can't force him to propose and cheating on him because he didn't is a bad excuse. It sounds like you are a lot more serious about the relatinship then he is

Quoting Hello_kitty2010: it's just that everything is so frustrating I'm actually in the process of putting a restraining order on this punk ass kid, you see I am wanting him to be officially out of my life I am actually in process of working on this restraining order but for some strange reason things aren't working there is a error with the family law department so the restraining order is in following through I'm just wanting things to go back to normal between me and my boyfriend my boyfriend has told me that he wants to be with me work it out give me a chance but you know what if anything it's me that's giving him a chance he hasn't been providing me happiness he didn't bother to propose to me she hasn't offered me a promise ring he didn't take me more serious and look for places to read me my daughter up well not me but you know to help me raise my daughter out at, when the day came that I got pregnant my mom sat down with him and said for him to propose to me to marry me and he said no and my moms like why not and he saying because he doesn't believe in marriage he saying being married is Just a ring and a piece of paper and that broke my mom's heart after a few months of having my daughter I've been asking for promise ring over and over and he kept on saying you're wearing it it's invisible it's invisible you're wearing it he could have at least let me know that he's going to give me a ring do you know before all this drama went down he was planning on giving it to me on new years of 2014 if you would have gave me like a sign then I would have been all day alright about it I guess it's just me feeling neglected and not feeling the attention had trigger me to look for someone else I know that people are saying I should have left him but maybe I was scared if I left him then I would have been left alone and I didn't want that to happen I was trying to figure out if I want to stay with him or do I want to try to find someone else I understand it was wrong for me to find someone and to do the things that I did baby daddies back but at the same time I was confused trying to figure out what I want it after a few months of dating the stupid a****** at my seasonal job I came to realization that I want my baby daddy so when I told the punk kid i no longer wanted him, all hell broke loose because he figured if you expose him between my boyfriend him in between him and my family that I would run to him but you know what I did to him so that was really stupid of him if anything he just destroyed my relationship not really cause I'm going to work it out with me its just that my boyfriend is not wanting to mom to know right now that we're back together and it's hard because he's keeping me a secret I told him I will give you and tell June to let your mom know they're back together because he claims he's not ready fine you have until June it's just that it's very hard because when I go to visit him on a weekend he has my daughter he sneaks me at the back entrance way just to see him I live over here with my parents and he just doesn't like to come around me at my parents house he has nothing wrong against my parents are not in bad terms it's just that he doesn't like to be around my parents but I don't know I'm just wanting us to get a place together I'm just wanting us to move on I spoke with him last night and he said you know what it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks what matters is what me and you think and what we want to happen and he says he wants to be with me it's just that it hurts knowing that his mom is thinking that her son has left me
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN