Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Belongs in Venting - Crazy neighbor - Call CPS??

Posted by   + Show Post

This should b in Venting chat but I just wanted to up my rank in here.

My crazy neighbor lady to the right lives with her 2 kids and her mother and her brother. I haven't bothered to ask where the dad is but he is never around. Its 11:30 at night and I heard kids laughter outside and some dogs yipping like they got scared. So I went to check. Don't they realize this is a ridiculous hour to be making these noises outside?

She is out in the parking lot area of our townhouses with her DS7, DD3, and her dog. Also outside is my neighbor to the left about a townhouse over with his dog he is usually out with. Oh my gosh he is kind of a cute looking college guy. I never bothered to get chatty with him since he is too skinny for my taste. I wonder if she keeps her kids up to this ridiculous hour so she can go flirt with him? 

i partially want to call CPS but otherwise rant over. Hope you gotta laugh.

by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 12:35 AM
Replies (11-13):
Callaly
by Jessica on Feb. 24, 2014 at 3:25 PM

Not sure why calling CPS would come to your mind in this situation but hey to each their own!

TAG9lbs
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 5:01 PM
Her parenting technique or lack there of annoys me daily. I think I have complained about her messy yard and having the kids up at odd hours in every room.

I honestly ment this whole thing sarcastically and even commented about hoping people get a laugh

Quoting cjsmom1: I think it's our parenting to have kids out that late unless it's necessary, but not cps worthy.

Did she do something else to annoy you?
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Feb. 24, 2014 at 6:23 PM

Our complex doesn't allow hanging out in the parking lot. It's nice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN