Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

If you knew you were going to be a single mom would you have avoided getting pregnant?

Posted by   + Show Post

I probably would have avoided it myself.  HOWEVER, I adore being a mom.  I love my kids and I actually love being a single mom and wouldn't trade any of it.

How about you?

by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 2:10 PM
Replies (51-57):
Bribriesmom
by Valentina on Mar. 1, 2014 at 3:30 PM
I knew I was going to be a single mother, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love my daughter and she is the reason why I continued to press these past 9 months.
hope9950
by New Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:35 AM

I am a single mom and i love every min with my daughter. I picture this world any different with out her in it. The only thing I will hate when she gets older is that she will not know her birthfather he split when I told him I was pregnant but she has a wonderful family that loves to to peice and I am very lucky mom to have her in my life.

TXHulaMama
by Ashli on Mar. 3, 2014 at 12:59 PM

Nope. I honestly had thought I wasn't going to have kids since I was still single and in my mid-30's. I had kept telling my mom if I didn't have one by such age I would have one on my own and go to a sperm bank. The age kept being put off when I would get laid off or something would happen.

Everything happens for a reason. If they had gone differently I wouldn't have DD. The last 2 years have been the best of my life!

Karen24
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:47 PM
I curse the day I met the SOB; however, my kids I do not regret.
Musiq_Junkie
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 7:02 AM
Yes
Flylady14
by Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 8:30 AM

No because with out her I wouldn't be where I am. She was the reason I bettered my life. She is my motivation. She is my shooting star and I can do anything because I am her mommy. 

BrightKisses
by Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 12:05 PM
Yes. It's not being a single mom that bothers me, I just wish I were in a better situation, emotionally and financially.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)