Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

weird ex boyfriend

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 11:03 PM
  • 20 Replies
Dated a guy for a good 4 months long distance. .he is another state...we hit if off...made plans for holidays etc...okay he owned a business..small gas station and convenience store...never could make plans to visit...okay I told him if we could not visit we could not continue..he would always go MIA or have a excuse..well I decided to make plans to go there..I was figuring he would flake..he did...cut off all texting and calls..so I dumped him..no second chances! He was not married and lived with a male cousin..we talked daily on txt n video msgr. .but refused to meet me and spend time..I think he was hiding something? Thoughts? This is after I gave him chances to just end the relationship too..he refused btw..
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mouthyhousewife
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Call Nev. you got catfished.
cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 11:15 PM

It defintely sounds like he's hiding something. He was probably married and didn't want his wife to find out, imo.

sweetspice03
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 11:42 PM

Going MIA whenever visit plans were made tells me he's hiding something.

Pooge
by Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:13 AM
I just about know he is hiding something too..he only wanted to meet up in NYC...he goes to visit his family there in April...I was no damn way!! My son and I booked a weekend trip there..we had no clue he was going in April..I know he used to live there...I think he is full of it..so I cut my losses.
Callaly
by Jessica on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:29 AM

Catfish!

I would be interested to know what he was hiding, but hey, cut your losses and find someone close to you.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 26, 2014 at 8:35 AM
4 moms liked this

Sounds like the cousin he lives with is the wife he keeps forgetting about.

mytrueloveS
by Lori on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:16 AM
He's hiding something.
Frances0923
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Quoting mouthyhousewife: Call Nev. you got catfished.

Dam you beat me to it lol

deltathree
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

He's hiding something - prob. a wife.

Pooge
by Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:35 PM
Nope he does live with a guy..the guy was there all the time of a night when we video chatted. But I think he just might not be living with the wife..and dont want her to find out...I may check him out thru a pay site n see what I can find...I tracked down my sons dad that way when he owed me thousands..found out he had drug charges etc out of Florida too..he just pissed me off with his lies etc..especially after I gave him several chances to come clean etc..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)