Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

what's everyone doing this weekend??

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:30 AM
  • 30 Replies
2 moms liked this
Kids are with my ex this weekend. Last night I watched Best Man Holiday. I'm probably going to watch lifetime and clean my house. Yes I know I'm so exciting! :)
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Enjoy!!

moni1908
by Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! After all this time when I wakeup and they are not here...it takes me a minute to realize they are gone.

Quoting cjsmom1:

Enjoy!!

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm working overnight last night and tonight. Right now we're at some school thing for ds that ends at 2. Then off to the library and getting my car inspected. I'm hoping to take a nap, but we'll see. My tooth is infected so my face is killing me. I just started antibiotics last night.
moni1908
by Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 12:02 PM
Oh no. I hope you get a nap..are you taking anything for the tooth?

Quoting cjsmom1: I'm working overnight last night and tonight. Right now we're at some school thing for ds that ends at 2. Then off to the library and getting my car inspected. I'm hoping to take a nap, but we'll see. My tooth is infected so my face is killing me. I just started antibiotics last night.
diaperstodating
by Angel on Mar. 1, 2014 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Laundry, a college fair, meeting with a friend later today. My oldest is a freshman and this is our first college fair.
Tomorrow is church and taking my 9 year old to a birthday party but that will depend on the weather.
moni1908
by Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Sounds nice. Yes, laundry never ends here.

Quoting diaperstodating: Laundry, a college fair, meeting with a friend later today. My oldest is a freshman and this is our first college fair.
Tomorrow is church and taking my boys to a birthday party but that will depend on the weather.
Delila12
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Nothing. I have too much class work to finish, and I have a shitload of laundry to fold. So I'll be spending most of my day doing that and trying to keep ds occupied.
cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 12:22 PM
They gave me an antibiotic and pain med. The pain meds aren't helping at all. I'm hoping my authorization to get it fixed comes soon. The dentist put it in two weeks ago.

Quoting moni1908: Oh no. I hope you get a nap..are you taking anything for the tooth?

Quoting cjsmom1: I'm working overnight last night and tonight. Right now we're at some school thing for ds that ends at 2. Then off to the library and getting my car inspected. I'm hoping to take a nap, but we'll see. My tooth is infected so my face is killing me. I just started antibiotics last night.
shortyalicia
by Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 12:24 PM

I'm not allowed to do much of anything until I am cleared by my doctor. I had to have emergency gallbladder surgery on Monday. 

SwitchbladeMama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Read a book and watched a couple films I'd been wanting to see.

I'm suppose to go to a concert tonight, but we're getting anywhere from 3-7" of snow and the concert is a round trip of about 2 hours outside of town, so I might just stay in. It wouldn't be the end of the world if I missed it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)