Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
This has been the toughest, hardest, most stressful and tight 9 months, but I finally got a job. I will have childcare, transportation for 6 months and gas cards from another agency until I get my first paycheck. I'm not happy about the way I was let go, but it happened for a reason. Just waiting for my background check to clear. I'm getting my apartment organized now before It's too late. I will be working 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM.
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 3:37 PM
Replies (31-34):
nana776
by Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

That's what I'm going to school for too. I have done lots of volunteer work in local DV shelters and homeless shelters. There is certainly a need. 

I hope you enjoy your new job and find lots of satisfaction in helping others.

Quoting Bribriesmom: I'm a licensed addictions, domestic violence, anger management etc etc counselor. I will be working in a medical setting and my background in individualized treatment planning is going to be an assest to this organization. I wrote the treatment planning section for a grant at one of the non-profit organizations I worked for.
Quoting nana776:

Congratulations!!

What will you be doing? Is it a job you can grow in?

RainyMorning28
by Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 9:06 AM
2 moms liked this

THat's awesome, mama. Wish you the best at your new job, and hope you like it!!!good luck

richsinglemomma
by Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations!!

Samantha Gregory

Encouraging, Inspiring, Empowering Single Moms to recognize their worth, embrace their personal freedom, and attract love (and wealth)!

Bribriesmom
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 7:52 AM
It is very rewarding and I wish you the best of luck. Always have a way if taking care of yourself because it can become overwhelming.

Quoting nana776:

That's what I'm going to school for too. I have done lots of volunteer work in local DV shelters and homeless shelters. There is certainly a need. 

I hope you enjoy your new job and find lots of satisfaction in helping others.

Quoting Bribriesmom: I'm a licensed addictions, domestic violence, anger management etc etc counselor. I will be working in a medical setting and my background in individualized treatment planning is going to be an assest to this organization. I wrote the treatment planning section for a grant at one of the non-profit organizations I worked for.

Quoting nana776:

Congratulations!!

What will you be doing? Is it a job you can grow in?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)