Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

help

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 7:23 PM
  • 21 Replies
Hi I'm a single mother of a 7 year old daughter n a 3 year old disabled son n now I'm 3 months pregnant. The father of my 2 eldest children left n doesn't see them and now I'm pregnant by this guy that was great until the day I found out I was pregnant than he left with no goodbye!
I have such a hard time as it is dealing with my son n his disabilities n now I really don't know what I'm going to do with another fatherless child.
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pooge
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 7:41 PM
4 moms liked this
Dont have no more kids...get your tubes tied...no unprotected sex...1 can see having one child...but 3 is way too many...take him to court..not sure if you get anything but do it...I would not have another kid while married let alone single.
diaperstodating
by Angel on Mar. 24, 2014 at 7:43 PM
2 moms liked this
Good luck.
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 24, 2014 at 7:55 PM

What was great about him and why did he leave?

beccabrandonbel
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you but I would never get my tubed tied n yes I do wish to have more kids one day. I never regret my children n I know that life is going to be rough for a while but I'm a strong believer that God doesn't give u what u can't handle n the only thing I can do is keep on going

Quoting Pooge: Dont have no more kids...get your tubes tied...no unprotected sex...1 can see having one child...but 3 is way too many...take him to court..not sure if you get anything but do it...I would not have another kid while married let alone single.
krisnkids
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this
It's possible, not easy but possible. I think knowing what I know now; if I were in your situation I would consider the open adoption route. Two children with one that is disabled is challenging with two parents. Why not give a childless couple a chance at being parents?
beccabrandonbel
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:23 PM
I was thinking the same. I'm just kinda stuck because I feel that one day the child will ask me why we're they given away while I stayed with my other children. I feel like I would not have anything to say. I understand that it's not my children's fault n I'm lost at this point!

Quoting krisnkids: It's possible, not easy but possible. I think knowing what I know now; if I were in your situation I would consider the open adoption route. Two children with one that is disabled is challenging with two parents. Why not give a childless couple a chance at being parents?
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:25 PM

Maybe talk with family members to see if anyone would be open for adoption.

Quoting beccabrandonbel: I was thinking the same. I'm just kinda stuck because I feel that one day the child will ask me why we're they given away while I stayed with my other children. I feel like I would not have anything to say. I understand that it's not my children's fault n I'm lost at this point!
Quoting krisnkids: It's possible, not easy but possible. I think knowing what I know now; if I were in your situation I would consider the open adoption route. Two children with one that is disabled is challenging with two parents. Why not give a childless couple a chance at being parents?

beccabrandonbel
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:31 PM
I don't have any family. The only person. I have is my mother n she lives in a nursing home.

Quoting virginiamama71:

Quoting beccabrandonbel: I was thinking the same. I'm just kinda stuck because I feel that one day the child will ask me why we're they given away while I stayed with my other children. I feel like I would not have anything to say. I understand that it's not my children's fault n I'm lost at this point!

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:36 PM

Okay. I hope everything works out for you.

Quoting beccabrandonbel: I don't have any family. The only person. I have is my mother n she lives in a nursing home.
Quoting virginiamama71:

beccabrandonbel
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:40 PM
Thank u

Quoting virginiamama71:

Okay. I hope everything works out for you.

Quoting beccabrandonbel: I don't have any family. The only person. I have is my mother n she lives in a nursing home.
Quoting virginiamama71:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)