Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

so tired of single motherhood!!

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:08 AM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this

just about every guy i meet says that iam a good catch but they dont want a relationship .. what the point in even talking to me then .. im just so tired of being alone i just wanna be loved already :'(

by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:12 AM
Then they aren't a good catch. There is someone better out there. Don't settle
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
superdivamom727
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Stop looking for love and let love find you !!!! when you think you need things the most youll end up never getting it !!! continue loving yourself and your child and the life you have and then that love that you have will attract the right man to you !!! (laws of attraction)

mindy222
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this

i have been doing that .. im just getting irritated its been 6 years of not looking and only being about me and my son .. just getting tired of it

Quoting superdivamom727:

Stop looking for love and let love find you !!!! when you think you need things the most youll end up never getting it !!! continue loving yourself and your child and the life you have and then that love that you have will attract the right man to you !!! (laws of attraction)

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:21 AM
I have been single for over 5 years, I just started dating bf in January. There are good ones out there. Don't waste your time looking in the wrong places.
Nisha929
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:39 AM

I think we all know how you're feeling. Thing is, it's not something that needs to be rushed. You have a child so the person you bring into your life has to be good for your son as well. You can't just have anyone around him. We've all had those moments where we just wanted someone around. It's normal to feel that way. When you stop looking and worrying about finding someone, that is when the RIGHT one will come into your life. Trust me, it happened to me 18 months ago come Saturday.

Those men that are saying you're a good catch but they aren't ready for relationships...to hell with them. YOU deserve better and they aren't it so be happy about that. Hang in there! The one for you is coming soon :)

Flylady14
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Bump. Me too. I am scared to date as a single mom. 

SwitchbladeMama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

They talk to you because they want to have sex with you, but they don't want to be in a relationship. That's why.

LOL

deltathree
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I hear ya - they just want sex.  It's hard to find a man - most are just boys.

KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
U HAVE TO LOVE YOURSELF BEFORE U CAN LOVE OTHERS.
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:41 PM

Quoting LifeCafe42: Then they aren't a good catch. There is someone better out there. Don't settle

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)