Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

How Long Does It Take Us Women To Know....

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:08 AM
  • 12 Replies

I know it's a little early for sex talk (or is it?) but I heard that a woman knows if she's gonna give the goods up to a guy in the first few minutes.

Is this true? How long does it take you to know whether you want to pounce on a guy or not?fingers crossed

by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krisnkids
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I've known that I wanted to pounce on bf for a bit. That was the easy part to figure out, the hard part is waiting.

SwitchbladeMama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm not big on sex, but if a guy is worthy enough to make out with I usually know within the first 2 minutes of seeing him, and first 20 minutes of talking to him.

Heath77
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I know if I have chemistry with someone once I meet them. That doesn't mean I will sleep with them though. It just means I amattracted to them and the sex would be great I am sure, but that's it. That's why with on line dating I wont waste time texting and messaging because I am too busy and I need to meet someone in person to see if I am attracted to them And to see if there is chemistry. You can't tell anything from a pic on line and a text message or phone call.
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 2:55 PM

no its not true for me. because i really wasnt into my SO the first few dates. however, after 13 years of being single and thinking i knew instant attraction, i had started going on a few more dates to investigate later in the game. glad i did too :)

Frances0923
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes you'll know. I knew I wanted to bang my currentl BF on the first date and 3 years later we are still good. 

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:51 AM

I've never heard that before. I may be physically attracted to someone but wait to make that decision until I know them a little better

RocknRoll.Rose
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:45 PM

It's never come up so I don't really know but I don't think it is something you can say like "Definitely by the 3rd date" or something like that. I think it just depends on how comfortable you feel with the person and whether you're in love or not. I don't really know. I'm not at all expeirenced in this area. I've never really had a date that got that far.

reading   playing soccer   boy n girl

Melody       Conner Wyatt and Tabitha

SABRINA_29
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:58 PM
Its not the same with every guy. My So and I did within days of knowing each other and we've been together for two years now engaged for one year.
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:59 PM
For me with the sperm donor we were friends for over a month. Then we started dating. I knew I cared for him while we were just friends and I was hoping to date him, not for just sex tho, I only have sex with someone I care for, so I knew it would happen eventually. After we were dating when it came to it we just both knew we were ready for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Infinitex3
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:05 PM

I know pretty quickly. Doesn't mean it'll actually happen, but the thought of having sex with them will definitely be there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)