Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Welcome to Single Moms! Say 'Hi' & Meet Other Members Here!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave  Welcome to the Single Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other single moms like you!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What's your name (or what would you like to be called)?
  2. How many children do you have? How long have you been a single mom?
  3. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

bowing down  Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Replies (111-120):
RusticTreasures
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mom2871
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 12:56 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi I'm Shay i have two kids my daughter is 6 and my son will be 1 in june. My kids dad left when i was three months pregnant with my son after 6  years . The job i had  they laid me off while i  was pregnant after 8 years. My Princess Graduates from kindergarden this month I am so proud of her. whats  on my mind trying to stay positive and strong for my kids, My car that he signed for  me to have to get my kids where they need to go  his mammie  because i would not do what she wanted and said she had it repoed because i was 3 months behind i was finna pay it up just got my taxes.....Likei said trying to stay strong and hope it gets better..........How is everyone else doing  

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Welcome Andrenna, it's nice to meet you.  How old is your son?

Quoting tripper1305: Hello. My name is Andrenna and I have a wonderful son. Some what been a single mom for a couple of years. Now im moving state with my son and will be a full on single mom. Im hoping to connect with other single parents and become even a better parent and stronger.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 3:54 PM

Welcome Sara!  How old are your kids?

Quoting RusticTreasures: im a single mom of 2!! My name is Sara Walters here to connect with other single parents!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 3:55 PM

Welcome Shay!

Ugh, what a nightmare not having your car because of some pettiness.  Sorry that happened.

Quoting Mom2871:

Hi I'm Shay i have two kids my daughter is 6 and my son will be 1 in june. My kids dad left when i was three months pregnant with my son after 6  years . The job i had  they laid me off while i  was pregnant after 8 years. My Princess Graduates from kindergarden this month I am so proud of her. whats  on my mind trying to stay positive and strong for my kids, My car that he signed for  me to have to get my kids where they need to go  his mammie  because i would not do what she wanted and said she had it repoed because i was 3 months behind i was finna pay it up just got my taxes.....Likei said trying to stay strong and hope it gets better..........How is everyone else doing  

LalaMT
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Quoting amonkeymom:

Welcome Lauren!  Why do you feel like you're "out of touch"?

Quoting LalaMT: Hi, I'm Lauren, a single, forty something mom living in NJ. I have a five year old daughter, and we have been on our own since I was four months pregnant. Feeling a bit out of touch lately, and hoping to get back to my normal cheerful self soon. Single parenting can be isolating.

Hello, I am the only single parent in my neighborhood, and my family does not live that close.   I work from home, which is very conveniennt, but I think I am missing social contact.  Thanks for asking.  :)

YesikaRey
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:46 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello ladies! My name is Yesika (Jessica). I have 1 beautiful little girl Jazmene and she is 4 years old. I've been a single mom since the day my daughter was born. I've been stressing out a lot and have been very overwhelmed lately. I have a lot going on. Just looking to meet other single moms and hope i can get some advice from other mommies. Thanks :)

mcrow143
by on May. 1, 2014 at 12:28 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm Monique. Single mom of a 6 month old. Battling ppd. I have financial support of family but that's it. Very much appreciated but its so much deeper and talking is free. But no one has time to talk. Or hang out. Lives are already established. I haven't had one night of uninterrupted sleep since he was born. So I'm super stressed and alone.Would love to get back to work but I can't take my son to interviews. Love my baby. Just wish I had some support

LadiiPettiway
by on May. 1, 2014 at 2:07 AM
2 moms liked this

Hey Ladies. I am a Single Mom of 3 Boys from California. In saying HELLO!! :)

JenniferLynn28
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 2:05 PM
2 moms liked this
1. What's your name (or what would you like to be called)?
Just Jennifer
2.How many children do you have? How long have you been a single mom?
I've been a single mom since 2009. I have 1 daughter and one on the way. I'm seeing sometime now and trying to work things out with just finding out we are pregnant. But he says he's going to stay around.

What's on your mind today
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN