Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so stress i am not sure

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:23 PM
  • 4 Replies
I need help... I feel like nothing goods going to come out of my life.. I mean It's doesn't matter what I do. I get so stressed at times I make my self sick. I mean really. I know this is not healthy. I am really scared. I have know no one. That I can trust I have no one I can go to if I am in need I have no to talk to when my mind is heavy. In whats so crazy I tell You this, I do it all with a smile. Imagine that
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
krisnkids
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I would say that more than half the women on here could write exactly what you just wrote. I have had a really stressful week between ex's crap that he is pulling and needing to have a sit-down with my bf. We were at dinner last night and I could hardly eat because of all the stress I have been under. I am not kidding, I couldn't even finish my bowl of soup. Coming on here and talking to the women here has been a Godsend for me. The support and caring that these women give is just a virtual hug. Hang in there and just keep talking on here. If you have an EAP at work check into that, I have heard great things about EAP programs.

Thankfully bf issue is being taken care of, ex's is going to be long term.

Monsita
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:51 PM
You are not alone.
It happens to all of us, one time or another.

When I felt like you, that there was no one who I really could trust....I turned myself into searching for a higher power to help me to deal with all of this.

I feel more in peace!
Best of luck!
nana776
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:03 PM

You are not alone, that is for sure.

I know what you are saying about the smiling. I smile and laugh more when I am the most depressed, it's kind of a defense mechanism. I'm afraid to show my sadness, people may interpret it as weakness. Counseling has helped a lot, once I found a counselor I liked and trusted.

This forum has helped a lot too. It does wonders to know that you are not the only one out there having problems. And sometimes you get a whole different perspective on things.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:28 PM

You're most definitely not alone.  I agree with the member who mentioned counseling, talk to your doctor and get some advice.

It also helps to come here and vent, or to find a support group in real life, join a group like MOPS or check out meetup.com for some groups with similar interests that meet in your area.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)