Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

!

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:15 AM
  • 28 Replies
3 moms liked this
I gotta spill before I blurt this out to the wrong person like my mailman or something.

I got hit on! I went to the store and the really cute cashier was extra chatty. And yes, I noticed when he craned his neck a bit at my left hand. Ahhh! You have no idea how great that made me feel. I haven't been hit on since I was in my first trimester. I'm not the prettiest girl around and having a kid and no social life doesn't help. There is no way I'm in a position to date right now but you can bet your ass I'll be going back to that store next week because dammit I could use the ego boost!!

And now that I've vented all those exclamation points, tell me your stories, when was the last time you got hit on?
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SwitchbladeMama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL yeah, the grocery store is like prime time for flirting whether it's employees or males shopping in the store. I'm not sure what it is about that place.

I usually get it there, or at the bar (which doesn't really mean much lol) but I don't really go anywhere else unless I'm traveling.

Callaly
by Jessica on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I stop to get coffee every night on my drive home from work and the guy at the drive through flirts but in a really awkward way... like "Is this coffee for two?" or "Hello my beautiful lady"

TurtleMami
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 6:46 PM
Lol that seems so funny to me because my local grocery store is 98% female. Most of the cashiers are middle aged women who look too much like each other. How often do you travel?

Quoting SwitchbladeMama:

LOL yeah, the grocery store is like prime time for flirting whether it's employees or males shopping in the store. I'm not sure what it is about that place.

I usually get it there, or at the bar (which doesn't really mean much lol) but I don't really go anywhere else unless I'm traveling.

kceron
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this

The other day I had a guy flirting with me as I drove home from work.  He was stopped next to me at a red light, I glanced over at him and then he stayed at the same exact speed as me till the next light.  Then when i didn't look at him again he drove off like a maniac.  :P  He was ugly!  

Funny thing about guys that try to hit on me when I'm driving, I drive a mini van!  :)

TurtleMami
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 6:57 PM
Damn you must be really cute because let's face it, minivans are the queens of turn offs.

Quoting kceron:

The other day I had a guy flirting with me as I drove home from work.  He was stopped next to me at a red light, I glanced over at him and then he stayed at the same exact speed as me till the next light.  Then when i didn't look at him again he drove off like a maniac.  :P  He was ugly!  

Funny thing about guys that try to hit on me when I'm driving, I drive a mini van!  :)

kceron
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Haha, Not really!  I guess it helps that I look like I'm 21 even though I'm really 32 and have 4 kids! :p

Quoting TurtleMami: Damn you must be really cute because let's face it, minivans are the queens of turn offs.
Quoting kceron:

nana776
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome!! It is quite the ego booster, isn't it? 

I can't remember the last time I was hit on by a decent looking guy. 

Mummy2Connor
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Woohoo Momma!

The last time I got hit on was sometime during that last week of march.

Man, I can't remember where I was, either! haha.

Mummy2Connor
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:53 PM

TRUTH.

Quoting TurtleMami: Lol that seems so funny to me because my local grocery store is 98% female. Most of the cashiers are middle aged women who look too much like each other. How often do you travel?
Quoting SwitchbladeMama:

Mummy2Connor
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh I remember now! It was at the gas station, and I had my son with me too, haha.

Quoting Mummy2Connor:

Woohoo Momma!

The last time I got hit on was sometime during that last week of march.

Man, I can't remember where I was, either! haha.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)