Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Has your child been kidnapped by family?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:38 AM
  • 17 Replies
My ds3 was suppose to visit grandma and grandpa for 4 hrs this evening while I did some studying. I started calling at 7pm which was pick up time no answer on either phone tried again at 8, 9, 9:30 and finally got an answer at 10. Letting me know ds is fine and I can see him tomorrow at 9 for building a bird house at Home Depot.
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TAG9lbs
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:41 AM
I know he is fine aand all but it still feels weird knowing the light isn't on by his bed and a little voice isn't walking up to me rubbing his eyes saying "mommy, it dark. I scared". I miss him reminding me to turn on his light.
brieri
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 2:37 AM

yep and turned him in to some top authorities, - it was late at night.  Don't really know the outcome at this point. 

TAG9lbs
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 2:42 AM
Is your child safe with you or are you mostly waiting on that?

Quoting brieri:

yep and turned him in to some top authorities, - it was late at night.  Don't really know the outcome at this point. 

brieri
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 3:13 AM

once it happened in the past and I was able to get them safely home and yes he was turned in (three times back then).  This time is it has been more difficult and mostly waiting

TAG9lbs
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 3:19 AM
That's horrible I hope your kids understand they are loved and return home safely.

Quoting brieri:

once it happened in the past and I was able to get them safely home and yes he was turned in (three times back then).  This time is it has been more difficult and mostly waiting

mrsary
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 3:23 AM
Yup. By my then husband. He is an ex now and hasn't seen the kids in 4 years.... BUT they are only 4 and 6!!! Smh.
brieri
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 3:29 AM

Quoting TAG9lbs: That's horrible I hope your kids understand they are loved and return home safely.

Yes it is and they are very much loved by me.  Just awaiting to hearing and seeing them again.  So much time has passed.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 10:38 AM
When you see him, take him and leave.
MissTuree
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 12:50 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't understand, is this a malicious act or are grandparents just keeping him trying to be nice and give you rest? It sounds like something my parents would do. Me-"I'm on my way to pick up ds." Grandparents-"Nope, you relax for the evening, you deserve a little break. We'll drop him off tomorrow."

KREX0914
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 2:15 PM

My daughter was taken from her babysitter by family members that weren't supposed to be having contact with her. I showed up two other family members and three guns. It never happened again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)