Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

young women with babies..

KRIZZ25
I DONT EXPECT PERFECTION FROM ANY ONE..BUT I DO EXPECT RESPECT .
Today at 1:42 AM
Posted by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 3:01 PM
  • 23 Replies
4 moms liked this
how come so many young women don't know who the baby daddies are ?
i just dont understand did they sleep with that many men /dudes that they can't recall who it can be? that just shows me thy have no self esteem .
just saying .
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Musiq_Junkie
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Idk how its "so many". But MAJORITY young women i know who are single mothers know who the fathers of their child(ren) are....
diaperstodating
by Angel on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:54 PM
3 moms liked this
I don't know any women in real life who don't know who the father of their child is, only the women on talk shows.
MomToNeeners
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Some women get drugged at parties...and sometimes they do sleep around. It's not that they don't have self esteem, it's just their choice. 

LuvMommysBabies
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:58 PM
I've known a few who didn't know who the dad was, it was their choice to be promiscuous
KRIZZ25
I DONT EXPECT PERFECTION FROM ANY ONE..BUT I DO EXPECT RESPECT .
Today at 1:42 AM
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:23 PM
i thank it is so sick,sad.
Infinitex3
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:25 PM
2 moms liked this

Just because one sleeps with a lot of men - anonymously or not - does not mean they have a low self esteem. 

rachel216
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Just bc you dont know who your baby daddy is doesnt mean you have low self-esteem nor is it sad. Jmo but there could be so many reasons why ppl dont know. My self as an example there was a point where i was reckless and i could have very easily been in that situation. There would have only been two.possible ppl(luckily i wasnt pregnant) . But i had just broke up with my bf and chose to hit up an old fwb if i had been pregnant it would have been 50/50. I have no judgement in these women unless theyve tested more then 3 or 4guys or been on maury more then 10times to find thier baby daddy..thats just ridiculous!
Mom-does-hair
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I have only known one person who wasn't sure between 2 guys. Her then ex and a good friend. It was the ex's.
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it's not my place to judge. I'm just saying...
TAG9lbs
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 8:45 AM
2 moms liked this
I think ur watching too much day time tv and I wouldn't be surprised if some of those girls were paid to come back over and over again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)