Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

young women with babies..

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 3:01 PM
  • 23 Replies
4 moms liked this
how come so many young women don't know who the baby daddies are ?
i just dont understand did they sleep with that many men /dudes that they can't recall who it can be? that just shows me thy have no self esteem .
just saying .
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Musiq_Junkie
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Idk how its "so many". But MAJORITY young women i know who are single mothers know who the fathers of their child(ren) are....
diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:54 PM
3 moms liked this
I don't know any women in real life who don't know who the father of their child is, only the women on talk shows.
MomToNeeners
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Some women get drugged at parties...and sometimes they do sleep around. It's not that they don't have self esteem, it's just their choice. 

LuvMommysBabies
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:58 PM
I've known a few who didn't know who the dad was, it was their choice to be promiscuous
KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:23 PM
i thank it is so sick,sad.
Infinitex3
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:25 PM
2 moms liked this

Just because one sleeps with a lot of men - anonymously or not - does not mean they have a low self esteem. 

rachel216
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Just bc you dont know who your baby daddy is doesnt mean you have low self-esteem nor is it sad. Jmo but there could be so many reasons why ppl dont know. My self as an example there was a point where i was reckless and i could have very easily been in that situation. There would have only been two.possible ppl(luckily i wasnt pregnant) . But i had just broke up with my bf and chose to hit up an old fwb if i had been pregnant it would have been 50/50. I have no judgement in these women unless theyve tested more then 3 or 4guys or been on maury more then 10times to find thier baby daddy..thats just ridiculous!
Mom-does-hair
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I have only known one person who wasn't sure between 2 guys. Her then ex and a good friend. It was the ex's.
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it's not my place to judge. I'm just saying...
TAG9lbs
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 8:45 AM
2 moms liked this
I think ur watching too much day time tv and I wouldn't be surprised if some of those girls were paid to come back over and over again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN