Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

He Asked Me For Sex

Posted by on May. 7, 2014 at 8:50 AM
  • 23 Replies
My son's father asked me for sex last night. Like wtf. He messaged me on Facebook and asked if I could send him some pictures of Xavier. So I did. Then he proceeds to say "When am I going to let him hit it again" I told him never. He asked why not and I said because the first time we had sex I ended up pregnant. He had the nerve to say that it was my fault becauae he told me to get up. I didn't even hear him say anything to me while we were having sex. And if he knew he was about to cum he could have moved me out the way. When i told him I was pregnant he told me it was my fault and I went complete ape shit on him. Now when he says it I just tell him that a woman cant get pregnant on her own.

I cant believe he had the nerve to ask me for sex! After all the b.s. i have dealt with with him and he thinks im going to hop up and fuck him. Yeah right. He'd have to turn his self around completely for me to even consider getting back with him. I would love for Xavier to have both his parents together but if his father keeps acting like a immature douche then it will never happen.

Has this happen to any of you ladies?? I wanted to smack him in his mouth last night.
by on May. 7, 2014 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krisnkids
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2014 at 9:03 AM
4 moms liked this

Any man who referred to sex as "hitting it" would never grace my door. Sorry, but you deserve better than that.

RalphsMommy123
by on May. 7, 2014 at 9:12 AM
And that is why I would never have sex with him again. If he grew up and turned his life around and wanted to be a better father for his son I wouldnt mind that. To consider getting back with him he would have to prove to me that he is a better person and has grown up

Quoting krisnkids:

Any man who referred to sex as "hitting it" would never grace my door. Sorry, but you deserve better than that.

krisnkids
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Good! I think if someone said that to me I'd be like, "I'm sorry, but hit what again?"

Quoting RalphsMommy123: And that is why I would never have sex with him again. If he grew up and turned his life around and wanted to be a better father for his son I wouldnt mind that. To consider getting back with him he would have to prove to me that he is a better person and has grown up
Quoting krisnkids:

virginiamama71
by Carrie on May. 7, 2014 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

He is really not interested in you. You were the one for the moment and when you make yourself available to talk to him again, he will again ask but really he is not interested in you.

Learn to ignore him.

RalphsMommy123
by on May. 7, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Im smarter now. I will never have sex with him or even consider being with him unless he changes. Im not going to get sucked in like I did last. Im more mature than that now. And besides im 1000 miles away. I dont even know why he asked that stupud question

Quoting virginiamama71:

He is really not interested in you. You were the one for the moment and when you make yourself available to talk to him again, he will again ask but really he is not interested in you.

Learn to ignore him.

Ambitious_T
by New Member on May. 7, 2014 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes I deal with that but ignore it everytime. I don't have time for foolery.
ivf_blessed
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2014 at 10:37 AM

At first I thought you were talking about his son hitting a baseball or something...LOL  I'm so old!

No, that hasn't happened to me...my stbx wouldn't dare ask me for sex.

LilMamaK
by Member on May. 7, 2014 at 10:42 AM

My ex has done that a few times. I turn him down and remind him why we aren't together. That or I ignore him.

Mommy to a beautiful daughter (7.5.08), Stepmom to an amazing son(6.5.07), and Angel baby boy(3.6.10)

mamalena137
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2014 at 11:53 AM

I've never had that happen, but a friend of mine did. Her ex used to touch her inappropriately and ask her for sex. She kept denying him and found a good man and he finally got the hint.

deltathree
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2014 at 12:10 PM

wow - men are such jerks!  sorry hun - hugs.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)