Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Worst Mother's Day

Posted by on May. 9, 2014 at 9:15 AM
  • 13 Replies

What was your worst mother's day? Why?

by on May. 9, 2014 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on May. 9, 2014 at 9:20 AM

I don't think I have one.

Camsmom218
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 9:37 AM

I've really only had 1 good mothers day since my son was born 4 years ago. All of the previous 3 mothers days I've been broken up with or fight with my ex whom I'm now pregnant by....that goes for this mothers day as well. I guess this is my eye opener. Mothers day should be happy. I shouldn't be sad because he's a butthole. I am though very very grateful to have such a loving son and that's really all its about. 

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on May. 9, 2014 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't think I have one.
GoldenLinds
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 9:51 AM
It would be easier to tell you a good mother's day.... if I had one.
Callaly
by Jessica on May. 9, 2014 at 10:14 AM

I have only had a total of 5 (if we include me being pregnant) to date and only the first 2 I was with my DD, all the others she has been with her father and its pretty shitty.. but I focus my day on my mom.

Singlemama52
by on May. 9, 2014 at 10:31 AM
I've never had a bad one.
idomatter
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:51 AM

My kids got kicked out of daycare for singing Biggie's song "Juicy"-the owner lady was Black and while my boys are part Black too she thought they were insulting her. So I had to find a new daycare. They didn't have space for my youngest, who was 2 1/2 at the time.

I had to part with him ON Mothers Day to go stay with my mom 225 miles away. It sucked so bad. Fuck that bitch, our new daycare is so much better.

Heath77
by on May. 9, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Same here

Quoting Singlemama52: I've never had a bad one.
Karen24
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2014 at 10:57 AM
I can think of a couple that were completely ruined by my asshole XH. 'Nuff said.
krisnkids
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2014 at 11:17 AM
I had numerous ruined by the ex as well. It sucks. I never asked for anything, I wouldn't be that presumptuous. Just acknowledging the day without a smart ass would have been fine.

Quoting Karen24: I can think of a couple that were completely ruined by my asshole XH. 'Nuff said.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN