Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lonliness

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:06 PM
  • 5 Replies

My relationship is over once again with my kids father. We have been through this year after year after year. I am finally ready to let this die out for good. Since he left the house is so quiet and I am lonely already. What do I do? I am starting to have anxiety. How do you move forward when a relationship is over? The town that I live in feel so lonely. I notice that when I drive I kinda get depressed because I feel alone even though there are so many cars on the road driving to where they need to go.

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
m0mmi_of_4
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:08 PM
I'm going through the exact same thing! I have the same question so here's a bump for you!👍
amantonacci
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:25 PM
Embrace that you've finally decided you deserved better and your children deserve better than an on again off again relationship.. Call up a girlfriend.. Take the kids on a little trip
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:35 PM

What makes you lonely?

When you post here about him, it was always a fight like you two never got along.

LifeCafe42
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:50 PM
Take time for yourself and your kiddos enjoy them and don't jump into something because you're lonely
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by Group Admin on Jun. 3, 2014 at 3:23 AM

Focus on you and your kids. When your mind is on other things you won't think about missing your ex

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)