Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Day 4

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 2:36 AM
  • 10 Replies
Day 4 and this has not been easy. 5 years and I thought I've met I sole mate. Some one to share everything to, a best friend, sleep next to. The closest person I've been with for the last 5 years. All of sudden is not next to me anymore. Whom have left me and this family??? I feel betrayed. I'm vulnerable, I've been crying myself to sleep, isolated myself, shut down completely...I need to tell myself tomorrow is a brand new day and this sha pass..
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 2:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 2:41 AM
Ending a relationship is never ready, especially since its been so long and you guys have kids together. As time for on it gets a little easier.
7essica
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 2:43 AM
But sometimes I don't think I would mske
7essica
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 2:44 AM
Make it through. I guess I'll just have to keep myself busy.
BIMOM21
by Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 2:48 AM
I'd suggest counseling. I was where you were. Kept telling myself I'll get better, I'll be fine. I wasn't. I fell into a deep deep depression. Lost everything. It may or may not be the case with you, but better safe then sorry.
Mrs.H15
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 7:14 AM
It does get better! My ex of 3 years started dating someone 1 week after we split! Also, took her to the lake and Texas within the first 2 weeks! It took him 2.5 years to take me anywhere! It hurts and it's soo hard but you deserve so much. If these feelings persist I would definitely recommend counseling.
ausomezombie2.0
by Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 8:13 AM
((Hugs)) it's not easy but it does get better.
Callaly
by Jessica on Jun. 4, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Break ups are hard, but you need to keep strong for your kids and just keep moving forward with life.  In the end you will see how strong you really are!

Alwaysmommy81
by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:49 AM

It will pass, but only in time.  Devote yourself to your kids and find strength with each other.  Let the past go, because it will never change no matter how much you think/worry about it.  Take your kids and do fun things and try to find something positive about every day.  Find your courage and hold onto it ...believe in your self 

Caitlin10081989
by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 6:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Tomorrow is a brand new day. Start tomorrow off with a positive outlook towards the future.

deltathree
by Gold Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:12 PM

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN