Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Ex takes the cake

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 7:30 AM
  • 10 Replies
My ex is an ass. I have expressed this many times on here. However yesterday he took it to new levels. He said, "I'm working on my will. Tell the older two if the want anything to let him know. If they don't want anything let him know as well".

I am just shocked. But I also know if I tell the older two that they will both say they don't want anything. My 14 yo has already said she doesn't even want the gi bill that she is entitled to because it is from him.
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 7:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
natalie1733
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 7:42 AM

Tell him they said to put in the will they will just liquify his assets and spilt everything. You don't tell that to young kids. Esp if there is a poor relationship with all parties involved from the sounds of it

CampClan
by Bronze Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 7:56 AM
That is pretty bad. Is there a reason he is working on his will?

I think my ex can one up yours. He's not my oldest's bio father but DS was not even born when ex & I started dating & was 16 when we divorced. So ex was a father figure. The reason for the divorce was his affairs. DS graduated a few wrecks ago. Ex had the balls to bring his GF (who .hr had the affair with) & their child to graduation. And where were they for DS's grad party???? I have no clue & honestly don't give a damn. I was able to relax & enjoy the night after all the prep I did for the party instead of having to be on my toes & stress over if he was going to make a scene.
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jun. 8, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Sad.

I would not tell them he said this. If he asks again just say put whatever you want them to have.

Meg2011425
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this
That is sad! I wouldn't even tell the kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:38 AM

I wouldn't even mention it to them

Callaly
by Jessica on Jun. 9, 2014 at 8:46 AM

I wouldn't mention it to them. I would reply to your ex that that is really not something that should be asked to a teenager and to do what he wants.

rachel216
by Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 8:50 AM
Quoting natalie1733:

Tell him they said to put in the will they will just liquify his assets and spilt everything. You don't tell that to young kids. Esp if there is a poor relationship with all parties involved from the sounds of it

This ^^^
krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 8:53 AM

That's a good idea. I don't plan on telling the kids. He did say it in front of the younger two so it is bound to get back to them. Lovely, so it will make the tension even worse between them all. UGH

Quoting Callaly:

I wouldn't mention it to them. I would reply to your ex that that is really not something that should be asked to a teenager and to do what he wants.

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 8:55 AM

Sounds like our exes are in the same class. My ex re-married the nanny. Is still married to her and has 2 kids with her. He won't be coming to our oldest son's graduation next year, thankfully he lives far enough away that it shouldn't be an issue.

Quoting CampClan: That is pretty bad. Is there a reason he is working on his will? I think my ex can one up yours. He's not my oldest's bio father but DS was not even born when ex & I started dating & was 16 when we divorced. So ex was a father figure. The reason for the divorce was his affairs. DS graduated a few wrecks ago. Ex had the balls to bring his GF (who .hr had the affair with) & their child to graduation. And where were they for DS's grad party???? I have no clue & honestly don't give a damn. I was able to relax & enjoy the night after all the prep I did for the party instead of having to be on my toes & stress over if he was going to make a scene.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jun. 9, 2014 at 4:10 PM
That's so sad what an ass that's not something for teens
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN