Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Beat.

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:55 PM
  • 7 Replies

So. My sons father has finally just beaten me down to where I just want to give up. We're not divorced, he keeps fighting about everything so he doesn't have to pay child support... We don't even go to court until September. He hasn't paid me a dime, and we separated 9 months ago. But, last week his 25 year old girlfriend posted a photo of the Tiffany & Company gift he bought her. He lies to get out of weekends seeing our son, he lied on his divorce response, he lied to my family and caused us to fight... And has moved in with the new girlfriend. They're shameless evil people. I hate him for what he's done to me and I am not sure how to move on. I feel crippled by this pain, humiliated, weak. This is not getting easier and in fact feels like it's getting harder, how could I have married and loved this person? How could people I thought were my friends turn their backs on me and support him while he acts so shameful? I am so lost and doing this all alone. 

by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 12:09 AM
Did you screen shot her post? That's useful in court.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
superdivamom727
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 1:59 AM
You keep saying much younger girlfriend ??... shes 25 .. and you are ?.. telling from your screen name your 28 or 29 !!! Shes younger but not by much !! Lol im 28 about to be 29 I dont feel old and niether should you !!!... I know your not over the break up hun trust me I was once there too but look at it this way he got another and dumb chick to play those silly dumb games with and the chick is new to his bull shit !! Trust me everything is always all good in the beginning !! Lol you was once in here shoes so you know the game !!! Eventually he will fuck this relationship up too!!! Just kick back and enjoy the show !!!
cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this

The breakup is still pretty new and you need time to get over your ex and move on. My advice is don't expect anything from him. Don't expect him to talk ds on the weekends and don't expect any money. So when he does one of those things it's a pleasant surprise. It sounds like he doesn't plan on helping much.

1. Screen shot and print all of the posts your ex and her make about things they buy. he can't argue that there's no money for child support when his gf is constantly posting about things he buys her.
2, Only communicate with him through email and texts that way you can print and save everything. If he's not picking up ds then get that through text. So when he says he wants to see ds but you were withholding him you will have proof that's not true. It's all about covering your butt.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 11:22 AM

group hug

Frances0923
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 2:36 PM

You need to get over him. Easier said than done but it needs to happen. Who cares how old his new toy is. He's moved on and so should you. Dont expect any money from him until it is final with the court. If you continue to expect than you will be disappointed. Start re-arranging your life style to convenience your financial ability. Start spending less, cheaper rent (if renting) downgrade on some things so you can have money in your account for emergency. Little by little you will upgrade again. Learn to live with just you and your son. Life is better trust me. And when you are ready, you hack into his facebook page and read all the miserable shit thats happening to him while you are living free and better than ever LOL 

jamesmommy32404
by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 3:30 PM

im in the same situation with mine...

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jun. 9, 2014 at 3:54 PM
Hugs like the other moms said document everything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)