Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Ha! She finally said it!!

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:23 AM
  • 5 Replies
My daughter is with her dad for a couple of months, until I get back stateside. I've called this dude like 3 times this week so that I can talk to DD. The first day I got the voicemail, even though I called hours apart. I called this morning (last night) and it said that the voicemail was disabled. I emailed his mom and asked what's going on with this dudes phone cause I'm getting annoyed. I want to talk to my daughter. She wrote back and said "he lost his phone. Don't even say anything. My son is an idiot.....hopefully hel'll get himself together". Ha! She finally said it. He also lost his wallet. No, him losing his phone/Wallet isn't what makes him an idiot. He just makes dumb decision after dumb decision. I am counting down the days until I get back cause this is insane. This is what happens when you try to give people the benefit of the doubt.
by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mrsary
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:25 AM
You are a SPC again? Looking at your profile pic...
Mommy2Bri425
by Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this
No. I just think the E4 Mafia is hilarious.

Quoting mrsary: You are a SPC again? Looking at your profile pic...
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jun. 21, 2014 at 8:27 PM
Lol always great to hear or I ran into an exs mom and she told me he never should have gotten rid of me (our relationship was 8 years before I saw her).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss_Magnolia.
by Member on Jun. 22, 2014 at 8:25 AM
Hahaha that's hilarious.

My ex mil once said in front of me to him "take care of your kid"
I know she does most the work as they live together so I laughed a little on accident.
jenib360
by Member on Jun. 22, 2014 at 3:43 PM
When my ex left me, after 10 years, his family kept me. I still call his mom mom. And still very close with his sisters and 1 of his brothers. They don't talk to him at all since we split. Doesn't bother me at all. This mom calls his a dumb ass all the time. I love them to pieces!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)