Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I just want to scream!

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 12:15 PM
  • 11 Replies

So I found out DH is going around in OKC trying to date.  He went to his brother's house unannounced a week ago with a woman he introduced as his GF.  HE IS STILL MARRIED TO ME!  I asked him how far it got and he said all they did was hold hands and SHE kissed him.  Told me he was uncomfortable with the kissing.  YEAH RIGHT!  Let me tell you who I have been kissing and holding hands with the last two and a half months....yeah can you guess?  My daughters.  I am so hurt and upset.  I have always told him I do not abide by cheating.  I would never do that to him and I would like for whoever I am with to have the same respect for me.  Obviously I chose wrong when I chose him to father my children.  I guess his father abandoning his mother and he and his brother when he was little made a bigger mark on him than even he realizes.  We are the second family he has abandoned.  This hurts so much!  Oh and the woman he was dating last week...she broke up with him and went back to an EX.  But he told me it was a mutual decision to end that relationship.

by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Callaly
by Jessica on Jun. 19, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Are you guys seperated?

flyeaglefaye
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 12:27 PM

not legally.  He just walked away On April 1st.  and that was that.  I will file for divorce as soon as I can.  (I have to wait until mid august.

Frances0923
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

File for divorce and move on with your life without him. He has no respect for you if he's going around his family introducing a lady as his GF when he is still married to you. I'm not sure if its the first time but I am oretty sure it will not be the last time. You need out. 

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this

File for divorce and leave when you can. To go around introducing someone as his gf shows a lack of respect for yyou and your relationship.

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Don't let him blame his infidelity on his own father leaving. He made the choice.

Make your choice, are you willing to forgive him? If not then it's time to move on.

sid1083
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 12:32 PM

A tiger doesn't change their stripes. Sorry he walked out on you, but understand he will probably end up doing it to everyone else he is in a relationship with.

AvasMommy111
by Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Wow I'm sorry ....
Where you live. .. is it a no fault state?
That really stinks... If that were me, I'd take all his stuff and make a bon fire... Right in the front yard. I hate cheaters. Is so not fair. File for divorce and move on. I'm sure it's easier said then done but please don't allow him to degrade you like this !
Altmum
by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 11:22 AM
I'm sorry:( what a selfish pig.
Karen24
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 12:51 PM
What a selfish jerk!
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jun. 21, 2014 at 8:08 PM
Hugs I'm sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)