Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Single Moms - Click here for tips on Custody, Child Support, Divorce, Pregnancy and More...

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the Single Moms group!

You'll find tips on each of these topics in the links below:

Click here to see what Single Moms are discussing on the group today:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...

Please feel to reply to posts that you see or start a post of your own! 

by on Jun. 23, 2014 at 9:07 PM
Replies (11-19):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 15, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Hi everyone!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 18, 2014 at 12:32 PM
I'm at a breaking point I have a 1 year old and it's just me and her. I don't have family to talk to about anything. Her father won't see her ever due to him saying unless I pay him back for all the time he took care of me when I was out of a job and pregnant that he won't fulfill his responsibilities as a dad. I've been waiting 5 months already for child support and when he does take her it's while I'm at work so I can't have time to myself. I now live with someone else who makes me very happy but he's stressed because of financial strains because of me. Her father only cares about money and doesn't want me to have anything, he's even told me that this relationship won't last and I'll have nothing left not even my daughter. I don't know what to do.
meka22
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2014 at 10:47 AM
do anybody know where i can find help find me somewhere to stay i have 1 child and pregnant thanks if u can help memphis tn
jojosspecialbow
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2014 at 1:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Stay strong. It's hard being a single parent. I don't get to even pee by myself. Just remember who you do this for. My daughters father is not involved either. I don't even ask him for money, just time, he won't even give her that. Try to find mom groups in your city, that way they can reccommend sitters, and you'll have a network of women to rely on. Also, you can have a date night while someone watches her. Buy a bottle of wine and rent a movie, put baby to bed early, and wind down. Don't give up.

Quoting Anonymous 5: I'm at a breaking point I have a 1 year old and it's just me and her. I don't have family to talk to about anything. Her father won't see her ever due to him saying unless I pay him back for all the time he took care of me when I was out of a job and pregnant that he won't fulfill his responsibilities as a dad. I've been waiting 5 months already for child support and when he does take her it's while I'm at work so I can't have time to myself. I now live with someone else who makes me very happy but he's stressed because of financial strains because of me. Her father only cares about money and doesn't want me to have anything, he's even told me that this relationship won't last and I'll have nothing left not even my daughter. I don't know what to do.

blondie_sammy
by New Member on Oct. 9, 2014 at 5:21 PM

Me too!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 28, 2014 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

i am a single mother of 2 small girls with no college education and i have the hardest time finding a decent job. i live with my mother. i feel as if i have no time for school because my girls are growing up so fast. i live in charlotte nc. does anyone know of any resources that i could get help with?

vikkiross67
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2014 at 6:24 PM

hello how are what do you need help with whats going on 

vikkiross67
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2014 at 6:26 PM

Quoting Anonymous 5: I'm at a breaking point I have a 1 year old and it's just me and her. I don't have family to talk to about anything. Her father won't see her ever due to him saying unless I pay him back for all the time he took care of me when I was out of a job and pregnant that he won't fulfill his responsibilities as a dad. I've been waiting 5 months already for child support and when he does take her it's while I'm at work so I can't have time to myself. I now live with someone else who makes me very happy but he's stressed because of financial strains because of me. Her father only cares about money and doesn't want me to have anything, he's even told me that this relationship won't last and I'll have nothing left not even my daughter. I don't know what to do.

vikkiross67
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2014 at 6:30 PM

i am going threw the same situation i am so upst how things are going i wish i could help you...i have a 1 year old baby girl and a 3 month old baby boy an di can relate to you 100 percent well i was being abused and called names all i wanted was help with my children from there father and he wouldnt help me at all.he would get mad because i wanted the help and he wouldnt 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN