Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Single Moms - Click here for tips on Custody, Child Support, Divorce, Pregnancy and More...

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2014 at 9:07 PM
  • 10 Replies
2 moms liked this

Welcome to the Single Moms group!

You'll find tips on each of these topics in the links below:

Click here to see what Single Moms are discussing on the group today:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...

Please feel to reply to posts that you see or start a post of your own! 

by on Jun. 23, 2014 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Saliema
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:20 PM
3 moms liked this

Wow thank the Lord I am done with this custtody and court business its took 5 long years but Thank you Jesus I am free from the Ex/Ack

nanu296
by New Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 1:23 AM

hi saliema

Alexandra7
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

hi

ida1331
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey
nicole_marie89
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 12:03 AM

how do I even go about it? whats the best action. I was looking to see how I could get the full custody papers sent to me insead of me having to go down to the county clerks office and waiting and waiting to get paper work and. I just dont know what to do. I need some guidance in how to do this. My childs father said that he is willing to sign the custody papers just not sure how to do it. please write back any input would be greatly appriecated

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 12, 2014 at 11:04 PM
Im still waiting for my hearing this coming sept. For the child support and spousal. I dont know what to expect.. I'm just praying that everything will turn out okay.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 23, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Hi there - I'm a newbie but just need to find out what other single moms do in my situation.

I have a 19 year old who just came back to live with me because she realized that her father really wasn't going to find a place for both of them to live in.  She left on really bad terms and I let her know that the rules were still the same about curfew, anger issues, etc.  She was living with her boyfriend's parents for about 6 months.  That household allows underage drinking and smoking pot - in fact, they promote it.  She's lying to me about things so that I will feel sorry for her.  Her boyfriend recently cheated on her while he was on vacation with his parents (who took their sons to a strip club in Cabo).  She says she cannot live without him and so she lies about anything and everything.

I also have a 16 year old who recently took a vacation with her boyfriend and his parents and lied to me that she was on vacation with her father.  He even got on the phone pretending to be on vacation with her but in reality, he was on a 3-way conference call.  She said that she knew that I wouldn't allow her to go, so she felt she "had" to lie.

Thank goodness I have one daughter left who doesn't appear to lie to me.  She says she never would because she knows how much it would hurt me.

I don't know how to get across to my daughters that lying leads to so many other things.  This isn't the first time the 2 have lied.  They have lied on many occasions and I've given them punishments (take away phones, grounding, etc.) but nothing works.

Can someone please help me?

Borsavage
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 5:12 PM

I'm looking for a single working moms group.  Would this include you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 29, 2014 at 2:59 AM

I am glad to be on this site, i believe i would get all support for my daughter while i am away from home because i am right now in my station in Afghanistan but my Daughter is studing in a british school, she really need support all the time but i am very sad i dont have the chance to give that to her that is the reason i joined this site to seek for your support for my Daughter...

Tina

Carebearbluu
by New Member on Aug. 30, 2014 at 12:05 AM
Single working mom looking for private sitter or nanny in south charlotte area for my 14 month old
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)