Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't know what to do......

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:18 AM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hello, I am so super emotionally exhausted at the moment. Not only did I have a miscarriage last week, but now my bf of about 16 months has decided to tell me tonight that there is another woman in his life and that he has cheated on me multiple times. He said his brother told him he had to tell me because he was being a dick about it. How do I deal with this? I am so confused and frustrated and heart broken........
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomToNeeners
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so very sorry for your loss. 

Get rid of him. He's a horrible person and not a person to have children with. I get you love him, but he is toxic!

ANewMe0812
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:28 AM
So sorry for your loss! You definitely do not need someone in your life who would do this to you. You can still love someone and know that they are not good for you. *hugs*
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:42 AM

Hugs

Ty3angels
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:43 AM
How do you've on from someone that you have loved and known for the past 7 years. I get that he is toxic and not good for me now..... Don't even know what to say. All I can say is that I am heartbroken and don't know how to deal with this. Never thought it would go this way. Why do all the nice people get shit on?
superdivamom727
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry for your lost !!! .... but KICK HIS ASS TO THE CURB !!!!!... 16months ain't shit !!! Lol thats a hot sec when it comes to relationship time ...your seeing his true colors !!! IF A PERSON SHOWS YOU WHO THEY ARE BELIEVE THEM! !! Dont stick around hun because it can only get worse from here !!!
LifeCafe42
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:34 PM
Hugs!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:56 PM
Hugs!
Ty3angels
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 1:13 PM
Thank you all for the support. It is greatly appreciated. :)
idomatter
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 2:21 PM

Sorry about the miscarry. Those suck. Hope your body is healing ok.

As for the bf heartbreak, think about how shortchanged he is by being with her instead of you. You are YOU, wonderful you, and the love you give is unmatched. Laugh as you think of him getting less, and never being able to feel the warmth of you again.

Ty3angels
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 2:53 PM
Thank you. I think that is what I needed to hear :)

Quoting idomatter:

Sorry about the miscarry. Those suck. Hope your body is healing ok.

As for the bf heartbreak, think about how shortchanged he is by being with her instead of you. You are YOU, wonderful you, and the love you give is unmatched. Laugh as you think of him getting less, and never being able to feel the warmth of you again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)