Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are most of your mom friends married?

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:54 PM
  • 26 Replies

Or do you have more single mom friends?

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsary
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:58 PM
Yep
ANewMe0812
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I have no mom friends. All of my friends have either decided to not have children or to wait until their mid-thirties to do so.
diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I have an equal mixture of both.
Callaly
by Jessica on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:59 PM
I only have 2 mom friends, one is married and one is a single mom. I actually connect more with the married one but thats not based on her relationship status its more based on the type of person she is
LifeCafe42
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:07 PM
No they are all different
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Singlewiththree
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:17 PM

Mixture of both. Only my single moms understand how hard this is and we connect on that level.  However, I don't get to see any of them regularly (many 1 time a year) because we are all busy with kids.  My married friends are busy with the hubby and don't understand the struggles of being a single mom. 

Callaly
by Jessica on Jun. 30, 2014 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this
When I talk to my married friend that can sometimes not be understanding if im not available to hang out, ill mention that she should imagine what it would be like to not have her husband around to help... normally she changes her tune after that lol

Quoting Singlewiththree:

Mixture of both. Only my single moms understand how hard this is and we connect on that level.  However, I don't get to see any of them regularly (many 1 time a year) because we are all busy with kids.  My married friends are busy with the hubby and don't understand the struggles of being a single mom. 

mamalena137
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:34 AM

I have a mixture. The friends I hang out with more are single moms. My best friend is married though, but she's been where I am before so she still is a good listener and advice giver.

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:42 AM

I have a mix of both. Not to mention guy friends that are married.

clclay1221
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 12:29 PM

I live in OH, I have a friend in GA who is married but her DH is in prison so she's basically a single mom (last seen 10 years ago), one that is in NV who is married (last seen 1 year ago), and one that lives about an hour away who is in a serious relationship (last seen 1 year ago). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)