Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

What are your plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:18 AM
  • 49 Replies
1 mom liked this

Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend?  What's going on?

My daughter's best friend is coming to stay with us for the weekend.  They are so excited, they haven't seen each other since Christmas.  We also have DD's senior pictures/family pictures being taken on Saturday morning.

listening to tunes

by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Callaly
by Jessica on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I can't wait for DD to start having sleep overs, those are some of the fondest memories I have with my bestfriends growing up.. and we are still all friends to this day!

This weekend I am having a family BBQ to show everyone the new place, and saturday night going out with my girlfriend for drinks. Sunday I plan on doing NOTHING!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:38 AM

I always loved sleepovers too, especially as a teen. :)

I bet you can't wait to show off the new place.  Your family will love it.  

Where are you going with the girls?

Quoting Callaly:

I can't wait for DD to start having sleep overs, those are some of the fondest memories I have with my bestfriends growing up.. and we are still all friends to this day!

This weekend I am having a family BBQ to show everyone the new place, and saturday night going out with my girlfriend for drinks. Sunday I plan on doing NOTHING!

mrsary
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
The zoo
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:40 AM

That should be fun!  Do you have a favorite animal there?

Quoting mrsary: The zoo

Mygirl30248
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Friday night we are going to Monster Jam my DD loves monster trucks. Otherwise she will go to her dads & I will work.
Callaly
by Jessica on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:44 AM

As a teen it was the best part! We are going to a new place that just opened up called the reserve, I have heard great things and everytime I drive by it it is packed!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

I always loved sleepovers too, especially as a teen. :)

I bet you can't wait to show off the new place.  Your family will love it.  

Where are you going with the girls?

Quoting Callaly:

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:45 AM

My kids loved the zoo when they were young. Now they have outgrown it and I still want to go!

Quoting mrsary: The zoo

Jenn8604
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Working out. I wanna drop a # or 2 by Tuesday for my interview. Church Sunday. Idk what else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:46 AM

I took my boys to Monster Jam a few months ago. SO much fun! The motorcross bikes I think were our favorite.

Quoting Mygirl30248: Friday night we are going to Monster Jam my DD loves monster trucks. Otherwise she will go to her dads & I will work.

ANewMe0812
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

My little guy is going to grandma's house on Saturday so I'll be able to get some cleaning and laundry done and then probably just relax with some wine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN