Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

WHAT WOULD U DO ??

KRIZZ25
i love my black men ,my rocker dudes but the only ones the love me back are babies ,old mean ..can we meet in the middle .
Yesterday at 5:20 PM
Posted by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 6:53 PM
  • 21 Replies
ok my sister is marred with 6 kids..her 3 ,his 3..his kids are 2 girls 1 (21-25 years old)boy ..well one of his kids has 3 kids 2 girls .5.3 ,baby boy .well the mom just got marred and come find out the guy just got out jail ,he is has been showing the violent side .he has been pushing the 5 year old out and yelling..it,s going to get worse..we all know it will..what would u do ?? i,m thinking of finding out who his po is and where they live ,report him..
i dont wont see anyone get hurt but if he is pushing around a 5 year old he will hurt her.
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Baby5678
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:16 PM

call cps anonomously

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:45 PM
Yup. Call cps. They can do more quicker than you will be able to.
FLmom26
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 7:52 PM

definitely call cps

Miss_Magnolia.
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 8:31 PM

unless you saw with your own eyes this abuse its a rumor. I wouldn't call cps without having hard proof.

KRIZZ25
i love my black men ,my rocker dudes but the only ones the love me back are babies ,old mean ..can we meet in the middle .
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 9:18 PM
Quoting Miss_Magnolia.:

unless you saw with your own eyes this abuse its a rumor. I wouldn't call cps without having hard proof.

u can report to cps tho..
Miss_Magnolia.
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 9:20 PM

Quoting KRIZZ25:
Quoting Miss_Magnolia.:

there are a lot of things I can do. Doesn't mean that I would.

KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 9:58 PM
Quoting Miss_Magnolia.:

Quoting KRIZZ25:
Quoting Miss_Magnolia.:

if something happens to one of them babies and i could have stopped it i could never live with myself .
FLmom26
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 10:01 PM

Exactly. Call CPS, as long as your are acting in good faith and not making things up, you are doing nothing wrong. It's their job to determine how much or little investigation is necessary.

Quoting KRIZZ25:
Quoting Miss_Magnolia.:

Quoting KRIZZ25:
Quoting Miss_Magnolia.:

if something happens to one of them babies and i could have stopped it i could never live with myself .

Miss_Magnolia.
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 6:53 AM

Quoting KRIZZ25:
Quoting Miss_Magnolia.:

Quoting KRIZZ25:
Quoting Miss_Magnolia.:

then do it. My sister called cps on her friend because she saw the kids' living condition. I only heard rumors nothing true so I didn't call. That's just me though. If I was it or had some hard proof. I'd be calling

KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting FLmom26:

Exactly. Call CPS, as long as your are acting in good faith and not making things up, you are doing nothing wrong. It's their job to determine how much or little investigation is necessary.

Quoting KRIZZ25:
Quoting Miss_Magnolia.:

Quoting KRIZZ25:
Quoting Miss_Magnolia.:

IF THEY ACTUALLY INVESTIGATE ...THANK I,LL LET MY SISTER FIND OUT HATS GOING ON AND GO FROM THERE.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)