Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

not quite perfect

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
I started talking to this guy off POF a year ago. He's cute, sweet, great manners, amazing job (he has Master's in computer stuff) as a manager of IT at a hospital, nice cars, awesome house, never been in trouble with the law or anything silly. Well we started dating exclusively in March and it has just gotten intimate here recently.
That's were the not quite perfect comes in. He's an amazing kisser, the oral sex is to die for, but this is the bad part, not only is he about 5 inches hard if he's lucky, he's also barely wider than 2 of MY fingers.
Now this is after my ex being 9.5 long and 5.5 all the way around. I try to ignore the fact that my ex was tons bigger and that all my toys are too. But when the only way you can really feel him is doggy style with yours legs squeezed tight together it's idk what I'm looking to say, a let down, annoying. I'm a sex addict. I love sex. I probably think about sex more often a day than some men. (lol) Nice deep sex. But when the dude is small, sex is kinda not fulfilling.
Anyone ever experience this? I care for him and don't want to break up with him due to his small size, but I also would feel bad if I had to use toys to get the complete fulfillment. Please tell me I'm not the only one who has ever had this kind of problem.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:19 PM
Lmao. Sorry. I was in the same situation once a while ago. I ended up breaking up with him because i never felt good during sex. I never got off unless he went down which wasn't all the time. I used toys more than we had sex. I felt really really bad because he was an amazing guy.
Oliviasmom72
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Honestly if he is that small it would probably be a dealbreaker for me. It sucks but if it bothers you know it likely will not get better. I have only had this issue with one guy and he sucked at everything in bed so it was easy to end it.

I would not tell him the reason I would simply just say that you are sorry but that you do not feel much chemistry.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:35 PM
Well he has no problems going down on me. He's never been with a woman who squirts (i know TMI, but it's true). In fact he rather enjoys it. Lol!
That's my thing, he's an amazing guy and the first I've found that doesn't mind I'm a mom. Any other guy I said I had a kid and poof they're gone. I had friends set me up, went to bars/clubs, they all were the same. "I don't want a kid."
Guess B.O.B. won't lose his place for awhile.

Quoting Anonymous: Lmao. Sorry. I was in the same situation once a while ago. I ended up breaking up with him because i never felt good during sex. I never got off unless he went down which wasn't all the time. I used toys more than we had sex. I felt really really bad because he was an amazing guy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:37 PM
But there is chemistry. Great chemistry in fact. That's why I want to know how to get past the size.

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

Honestly if he is that small it would probably be a dealbreaker for me. It sucks but if it bothers you know it likely will not get better. I have only had this issue with one guy and he sucked at everything in bed so it was easy to end it.

I would not tell him the reason I would simply just say that you are sorry but that you do not feel much chemistry.  

Peanut0110
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe stop using the big toys and practice with his small penis. If he is great at everything else why keep thinking about a bigger penis? I get you like sex but I wouldn't pass up an amazing guy who is awesome at almost everything else besides his penis size. Maybe you can try a penis pump later on but if you have real chemistry that is hard to find don't chuck it aside from something like size.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I understand. I love sex tho too much not just the oral. But that was me. If you can live with it and you get pleasure and intimacy then stay with him!!

Tmi: I squirt too! It's crazy how guys love it!

Quoting Anonymous: Well he has no problems going down on me. He's never been with a woman who squirts (i know TMI, but it's true). In fact he rather enjoys it. Lol!
That's my thing, he's an amazing guy and the first I've found that doesn't mind I'm a mom. Any other guy I said I had a kid and poof they're gone. I had friends set me up, went to bars/clubs, they all were the same. "I don't want a kid."

Quoting Anonymous: Lmao. Sorry. I was in the same situation once a while ago. I ended up breaking up with him because i never felt good during sex. I never got off unless he went down which wasn't all the time. I used toys more than we had sex. I felt really really bad because he was an amazing guy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:08 PM
I've never heard of a penis pump. But then again I've never had a penis. Lol! What is it? Something to make it bigger? Does it work? That could be very useful.

Quoting Peanut0110: Maybe stop using the big toys and practice with his small penis. If he is great at everything else why keep thinking about a bigger penis? I get you like sex but I wouldn't pass up an amazing guy who is awesome at almost everything else besides his penis size. Maybe you can try a penis pump later on but if you have real chemistry that is hard to find don't chuck it aside from something like size.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:11 PM
The way this man's tongue works any woman could live with oral. I guess I will have to get used to doggy style and not cowgirl. Lol!

Quoting Anonymous: I understand. I love sex tho too much not just the oral. But that was me. If you can live with it and you get pleasure and intimacy then stay with him!!

Tmi: I squirt too! It's crazy how guys love it!

Quoting Anonymous: Well he has no problems going down on me. He's never been with a woman who squirts (i know TMI, but it's true). In fact he rather enjoys it. Lol!

Oliviasmom72
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:57 PM

I have no idea how you get past the size issue or if you can. I dont know how to address your concerns to him without offending him. My previous response was for if you decided you could not live accept the small penis and wanted to end it. Maybe I'm heartless who knows.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)