Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

What is your guilty pleasure?

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:27 PM
  • 13 Replies

One of mine is watching General Hospital.  I DVR it now and watch at my convenience, but I've watched it ever since I was a little girl, even before Luke & Laura's wedding!

by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:42 PM
I love watching Teen Mom. A lot of people criticize the show for various reasons, but I love love love this show. Just the first and second season girls.
I also love watching Chrisley Knows Best.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 22, 2014 at 12:59 AM
Salt and vinegar chips
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Callaly
by Jessica on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Cigarettes :( I am in the process of mentally prepairing myself to quit smoking using the patch.

Other then that.. Wine. I love wine.

Callaly
by Jessica on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I LOVE teen mom 2.

I wasn't that crazy about 1 and 3rd seasons but the 2nd I have followed since 16 and pregnant. I really appriciate the show.. they get so much heat but I guess I was a young mom and I just connected with them knowing I wasn't alone while going threw my struggles of the first years of my DDs life. I really like Chlesea and Kailyn.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900: I love watching Teen Mom. A lot of people criticize the show for various reasons, but I love love love this show. Just the first and second season girls. I also love watching Chrisley Knows Best.

agram11
by New Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Cigarettes for me too, unfortunately.  I also love wine, but my daughter has a really bad impression of alcohol so I keep that away while she's home.

Quoting Callaly:

Cigarettes :( I am in the process of mentally prepairing myself to quit smoking using the patch.

Other then that.. Wine. I love wine.

ANewMe0812
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 12:22 PM

Eating chocolate in the dark while I watch True Blood. It's in the dark as it's usually after my son goes to sleep.

cholita1978
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Wine, and watching Investigation Discovery (ID) channel (wicked attraction, nightmare next door, who the bleep did I marry, surviving evil, etc, etc (there is more :-)

zumbanerd
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:38 PM

chocolate and watching anything adult like (Orange is the new Black, House of Cards, etc).

Frances0923
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:40 PM

Godiva chocolate covered strawberries. But it hurts to cough up $10 for three strawberries so I try to get them as little as possible...Man I am ADDICTED!

emljbc544
by New Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:45 PM
Homemade frostys. On Sundays for witches of east end and Mondays for mistresses
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)