Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh!!! I want this Baby Fever to go AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
This is getting ridiculous! I KNOW I don't need another baby (okay my son isn't a baby anymore but you follow)...

In the past year I have had like 10 friends have babies & 6/7 more get pregnant... So now my entire FB feed is FULL of babies and it's getting shoved down my throat and making me think "What if...?" And it's driving me BONKERS!

I KNOW it's not a good idea, I KNOW it would work better without another baby. But dammit aren't they cute!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I turn it off??
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Ridingsolo
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:36 AM
Haha, I had this problem too!! My son is 2 already and I often wish I had a sibling for him. I don't trust men though and am planning to stay single til my son is grown, so no babies here!

The best way I've gotten rid of the feeling is focusing harder on my own goals (establishing myself in my career, buying a house in a few years, etc.). Doing things I know I could never accomplish if I were pregnant and then had an infant to care for again.
mrsary
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:04 AM
Babysit for a week you aren't off work!! Trying to work, pay for childcare, and not get much sleep should fix that fever. Lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)