Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

fun actives

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I have a 1 and ahalf year old andxi was wondering what are some fun actives I can do with him at home?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:22 AM
Welcome check out sensory play Pinterest has a lot of fun easy things
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:50 PM
Does your kids going to daycare? I'm think to send my baby to this mom day off thing its at a church so I think it will be safe and friendly

Quoting LifeCafe42: Welcome check out sensory play Pinterest has a lot of fun easy things
Miss_Magnolia.
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't send my kid to daycare if I didn't need too. Sometimes libraries have story times made for kids that age. Or a mommy and me yoga could be fun

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:09 AM
Do you think if kids don't get that much interaction with other kids then they'll do poorly being around kids his own age later in life and have separation anxiety?

Quoting Miss_Magnolia.:

I wouldn't send my kid to daycare if I didn't need too. Sometimes libraries have story times made for kids that age. Or a mommy and me yoga could be fun

ANewMe0812
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:08 AM

There are plenty of ways for your child to interact with other children without you having to drop them off at daycare. 

Quoting Anonymous: Do you think if kids don't get that much interaction with other kids then they'll do poorly being around kids his own age later in life and have separation anxiety?
Quoting Miss_Magnolia.:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:38 PM
Oh good what are they?

Quoting ANewMe0812:

There are plenty of ways for your child to interact with other children without you having to drop them off at daycare. 

Quoting Anonymous: Do you think if kids don't get that much interaction with other kids then they'll do poorly being around kids his own age later in life and have separation anxiety?

Quoting Miss_Magnolia.:

ANewMe0812
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:41 PM

Taking your child to the library for story hour, or just at any time. Mommy and me classes-most park districts offer these at a resonable rate. Swim classes, going to the park, join meetup.com and seek out a mommy's group. Do a little research, it isn't very difficult. 

Quoting Anonymous: Oh good what are they?
Quoting ANewMe0812:

Quoting Miss_Magnolia.:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:56 PM
Okay thanks

Quoting ANewMe0812:

Taking your child to the library for story hour, or just at any time. Mommy and me classes-most park districts offer these at a resonable rate. Swim classes, going to the park, join meetup.com and seek out a mommy's group. Do a little research, it isn't very difficult. 

Quoting Anonymous: Oh good what are they?

Quoting ANewMe0812:

Quoting Miss_Magnolia.:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN