• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New on this site

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

Hello I am new to this site.  I have a 6 month old girl.   I work full time and my daughter is in daycare from M-F  from 7:00am until 5:30pm.  I am still with her father but he is a chef located in another city which requires him to work 6 days a week and he works from morning until night.  He only has Mondays off and so I feel like a single parent.  I don't have much family support because my parents live out of state.  My siblings never offer to watch her because I believe they work hard as well and have little ones of their own.  I am 36 years old and so I am not a young parent but taking care of a baby on your own is tough at any age.  I am thankful for having a job that hels me support my family but I don't make enough money on my own if the father and I don't work out.  Currently the father is unhappy at his job and is thinking about applying for a job in Wisconsin.  I live in Michigan.  I snapped today and told him that it's unfair and he isn't thinking of us at all.  He tells me it is hard to find a job in Michigan.  The plan was for him to find work near where I live and work so we can be together.  Now I am feeling that my life is such a mess and I don't know where to go from here.  I am feeling very depressed and scared about my situation.  I told him today that I will just raise her on my own but I was just very upset.  He tells me he loves me but his words and action tell me something very different.  He tells me he needs a job but I don't think he is looking very hard in Michigan.  Please be kind with your replies as I am very fragile right now.  

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cjsmom1
by Group Admin on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Welcome!

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:33 AM
Welcome to the group. I hope you and your bf can work things out.
LifeCafe42
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Welcome! Take every day as it comes I've done it 100% on my own you do it. It gets easier
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)