Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi hope u nd the kids r doin fine miss u guys a lot.

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:06 AM
  • 7 Replies
So today I get this message from sperm donor(x-husband) who hasn't seen his kids for the last 6yrs. This after he did not show to consent to the childrens passports. I simply reply "everything is well,tx" . He then says "sorry about the last time i broke my anckle and lost my phn". And I just flipped. Telling him "O F*** still lying and somethings has not changed". I am sooooo damn mad now, at myself and at him. I wanted to say a pitty u did not drop dead also.what could I have done differently
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:16 AM
4 moms liked this

I'd respond "wow, a 6 year recovery time on a broken ankle. that must have been quite a break!"

dstarr347
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:20 AM

lol!

Quoting krisnkids:

I'd respond "wow, a 6 year recovery time on a broken ankle. that must have been quite a break!"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this

You should have told him that it was not too surprising that he could not find his phone in six years since he is pretty clueless anyway!

shana00027
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:07 AM
No contact, no support and the time when I needed him to sign consent for the kids to leave the country, he promised he would but never made an appearance. Yes, I now understand why some women kill....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ANewMe0812
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:23 AM

What a jackass.

LifeCafe42
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:56 AM
What a jerk he probably feels like he's hanging on to some kind of control with a piece of thread
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sid1083
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:27 PM

I probably wouldn't have responded. Once a loser, always a loser.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)