Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breakfast

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:38 AM
  • 19 Replies

What do you normally eat for breakfast during the week? Do you eat before you go to work or grab something on the way to work or bring something from home?

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Callaly
by Jessica on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:39 AM

I always eat at work. I take stuff from home, but sometimes grab something on my way to work.

This morning I am having coconut yogurt with fresh strawberries I picked up last night at the farm.

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:48 AM

All of the above. It really just depends on my mood and if I take my meds early enough. I have to take them a half hour before I eat.

ANewMe0812
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:13 AM

I never have a chance to eat breakfast at home. I always eat when I get to work and I'll usually pack a yogurt and some granola for myself. Or I'll have some oatmeal with fruit and pecans. Very rarely I'll treat myself to a spicy chicken breakfast burrito.

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:15 AM
I eat something before I go to work. I usually eat cereal, frozen waffles, frozen pancakes, Pop Tarts, Toaster Struddles or cinnamon rolls.
mrsary
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:22 AM
I eat at home. Usually very tasty!!
Frances0923
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Grab something on my to work every day 

LifeCafe42
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:53 AM
I eat a lot of quesadillas with either an egg or avocado in them fast easy and portable
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Callaly
by Jessica on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Do you prep it the day before or a few days before or you make it every morning?

Quoting LifeCafe42: I eat a lot of quesadillas with either an egg or avocado in them fast easy and portable

idomatter
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:29 AM

A nutritionist once told me to have protein plus a complex carb for breakfast. So I have:

4-5 strips of turkey bacon (eat on the way in)

1/2 cup frozen blueberries (mid-morning)

If I ate light the night before, I'll throw in a slice of 9 grain bread for carbs.

Beats the shit out of tacos, waffles, or pop tarts when it comes to weight management.

Callaly
by Jessica on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Yum I love Turkey bacon! We have cut out pork from our diet so thats the normal bacon in our house.

I wouldn't have time to cook it before I leave in the mornings, I am telling you we are always tight on time.

I normally will prep dry cereal the night before, put milk in a thermos and bring it to work. This morning I had strawberries and yogurt, right now at 11:30am I am STARVING.

Quoting idomatter:

A nutritionist once told me to have protein plus a complex carb for breakfast. So I have:

4-5 strips of turkey bacon (eat on the way in)

1/2 cup frozen blueberries (mid-morning)

If I ate light the night before, I'll throw in a slice of 9 grain bread for carbs.

Beats the shit out of tacos, waffles, or pop tarts when it comes to weight management.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)