Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Let's get to know each other! Introduce yourself here!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave  Welcome to the Single Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other single moms like you!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What's your name?  How many children do you have?
  2. How long have you been a single mom?
  3. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

going crazy  Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Aug. 2, 2014 at 5:10 PM
Replies (191-197):
Motherof_one
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Nice to meet you too:)

Quoting amonkeymom:

Hi Jess, it's nice to meet you.

Quoting Motherof_one: Hello my name is Jess I have been a single mom for about a month now. My daughter is 2 1/2.

anabelb31
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2014 at 12:43 PM
My sister moved to NC. And yhe rest of my brothers and sisters mom and dad live in MD.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Welcome Anabel.  How far away did your sister move?

Quoting anabelb31: Hello, my name is Anabel im 21 years old and i have a 14 month old daughter name Abrielle, ive been single for about a month or so, but my daughters father is in the navy and we have been separated since i was 6 months pregnant with Abrielle. My sister recently moved and i have been so alone, i have no family here and i just want to connect with other single moms so my daughter can make friends and i can met others. I would love to make new friends here in vero beach!

tweddys_mommy11
by Member on Sep. 16, 2014 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Amonkeymom his name is Freddy
RBP1920
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2014 at 5:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello,

My name is Rhonda and I am a mother of three children ages 14 (son), 8 & 10 (daughters).  I have been a single mom for seven months since divorcing an abusive spouse.  I ran across this site accidentally and decided to join.  Nothing pressing on my mind today... oh wait, SLEEP! *smile* If only there were more hours in a day to get everything accomplished and get enough rest.  C'est la vie!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Hi Rhonda, welcome!  I'm glad you decided to join us.

Boy, if I could get just one extra hour a day, I'd spend it sleeping!  lol

Quoting RBP1920:

Hello,

My name is Rhonda and I am a mother of three children ages 14 (son), 8 & 10 (daughters).  I have been a single mom for seven months since divorcing an abusive spouse.  I ran across this site accidentally and decided to join.  Nothing pressing on my mind today... oh wait, SLEEP! *smile* If only there were more hours in a day to get everything accomplished and get enough rest.  C'est la vie!

Cryssymass
by New Member on Sep. 18, 2014 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi tree my name is Cryssy I'm a 30 years old and have one 5 year old daughter! I've been on my own for about 4 years.
Things aren't fantastic with my ex husband an he's such an uber pain but with court order in place I don't live in constant fear.
What's on my mind today.....this one is loaded! I have learned I have a new medical issue on top of my endometriosis and RSD/CRPS which isn't fun and my living situation is in a semi-limbo state and my stress level is quite high
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2014 at 3:02 PM

Hi Cryssy, welcome!  What is your daughter's name?

Oh gosh, I'm sorry you're dealing with those conditions.  I've heard the are all so painful. :(  Where are you living right now?

Quoting Cryssymass: Hi tree my name is Cryssy I'm a 30 years old and have one 5 year old daughter! I've been on my own for about 4 years. Things aren't fantastic with my ex husband an he's such an uber pain but with court order in place I don't live in constant fear. What's on my mind today.....this one is loaded! I have learned I have a new medical issue on top of my endometriosis and RSD/CRPS which isn't fun and my living situation is in a semi-limbo state and my stress level is quite high

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)