Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

POF

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
Do you participate in online dating? If so, what has your experience been like? What site do you use?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RocknRoll.Rose
by Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:22 PM
Nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
woodstock525
by on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:09 PM

I met my current dh online.  He was the only guy who didn't start out the online chat with wanting to show me his junk.  There are alot of turds out there.  It was refreshing to find someone who wasn't one.

BIMOM21
by Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:17 PM
I use plenty of fish, okcupid, datehookup, MeetMe, badoo, and connecting singles. Most guys are assholes, but I met one of my best friends on there, and it seems to be going somewhere.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I was on pof for a long time. I met my ex on there. We were together for a year. Holy crap how do you keep up with all that?

Quoting BIMOM21: I use plenty of fish, okcupid, datehookup, MeetMe, badoo, and connecting singles. Most guys are assholes, but I met one of my best friends on there, and it seems to be going somewhere.
BIMOM21
by Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:22 PM
I met my best friend on datehookup. I only check them when I get notifications, so it's pretty easy to keep track.

Quoting Anonymous: I was on pof for a long time. I met my ex on there. We were together for a year. Holy crap how do you keep up with all that?

Quoting BIMOM21: I use plenty of fish, okcupid, datehookup, MeetMe, badoo, and connecting singles. Most guys are assholes, but I met one of my best friends on there, and it seems to be going somewhere.
diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:24 PM
No
Ridingsolo
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 6:16 AM
Not anymore. But when I did use them, I have really tried them all. Christianmingle, eharmony, match.com, POF, and OkCupid.

The paid sites are a ton better than the free ones - more quality matches. Match.com was probably the best one.
Callaly
by Jessica on Aug. 4, 2014 at 8:58 AM

I met my SO 4 years ago online.. POF :)

Would I ever go back to online dating if me and him split up? No way lol but thats because I probably wouldn't date anymore at all.

ANewMe0812
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I tried Tinder for about 2 days. Too many guys wanting only a quick round of sex. It got old. So I deleted the app. It was a nice reminder that being single isn't so bad.

mrsary
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 9:41 AM
I tried christianmingle, sugarbabies, and POF. Never posted a pic or took it seriously.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)