Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Hair Removal

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 1:48 PM
  • 23 Replies

How do you do hair removal? Shave, Wax of Laser?

I got my under arms lasered but it was when I was 14 with my step mother (she was trying to be cool) but the hair never really stopped growing.

I normally wax. I am thinking about purchasing one of those at home laser hair removal machines

by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ANewMe0812
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 2:04 PM

I shave and I hate it. One of these days I want to do laser hair removal.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 2:09 PM

well i shave my legs and pits. i used to wax my lady but i cant afford it any more and i wont shave the whole thing, it itches too much so i trim and shave the edges. i hate it :(

Callaly
by Jessica on Aug. 6, 2014 at 2:09 PM

Why not wax in the mean time?

Quoting ANewMe0812:

Callaly
by Jessica on Aug. 6, 2014 at 2:11 PM

Why not wax at home? The first few times are horrible and a learning expierence lol but thats what I do

Quoting faerie75:

well i shave my legs and pits. i used to wax my lady but i cant afford it any more and i wont shave the whole thing, it itches too much so i trim and shave the edges. i hate it :(

ANewMe0812
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 2:13 PM

My skin has a weird reaction to waxing. It always gets all red and swollen for days.

Quoting Callaly:

Quoting ANewMe0812:

Callaly
by Jessica on Aug. 6, 2014 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Have you ever hear or tried Sugaring? I have done it, I am just so used to waxing that I stick to that but I know alot of my friends do it. Its good for sensative skin. I have majorly sensative skin but use a honey wax and it works for me.  

Quoting ANewMe0812:

My skin has a weird reaction to waxing. It always gets all red and swollen for days.

Quoting Callaly:

Quoting ANewMe0812:

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 2:54 PM

i have a waxer and do my mustache but i suck at it. im afraid of not being able to get the wax off my ass to be honest! lol

Quoting Callaly:

Why not wax at home? The first few times are horrible and a learning expierence lol but thats what I do

Quoting faerie75:

ANewMe0812
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 2:58 PM

I'll have to look into the sugaring thing. I've never heard of it.

Quoting Callaly:

Have you ever hear or tried Sugaring? I have done it, I am just so used to waxing that I stick to that but I know alot of my friends do it. Its good for sensative skin. I have majorly sensative skin but use a honey wax and it works for me.  

Quoting ANewMe0812:

Quoting Callaly:

Quoting ANewMe0812:

Callaly
by Jessica on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:38 PM

I get my upper lip and eyes brows done professionally because I suck at it, but the rest I do myself, You tube has some really good videos on how to lol with tips and tricks just for that lollll And baby oil gets wax off!

Quoting faerie75:

i have a waxer and do my mustache but i suck at it. im afraid of not being able to get the wax off my ass to be honest! lol

Quoting Callaly:

Quoting faerie75:

Callaly
by Jessica on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I have friends that say its better then waxing! That the hair doesn't grow back for a good while.

Quoting ANewMe0812:

I'll have to look into the sugaring thing. I've never heard of it.

Quoting Callaly:

Quoting ANewMe0812:

Quoting Callaly:

Quoting ANewMe0812:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN