• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the order came

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:44 PM
  • 20 Replies
I went to my child support hearing August 1st and was given an estimate amount, well I got the paperwork that Wednesday in the mail with the exact figures. Well it was ordered that my ex pay $335 a month for our 4 y/o, 2 y/o and 10 mth old. That night he texted me saying now he works just to pay for CS and has nothing for himself.
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krisnkids
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:59 PM
2 moms liked this
335 a week or a month? If it's a week that's awesome. If it's a Mont he is a worthless piece of crap if he can't Mae more than 335 a month. 335 doesn't even feed 3 kids for the more clothe and house them.
Nisha929
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:42 PM

Whether it's monthly or weekly...it's good that you got something. I don't get that much monthly for both kids. These men kill me. They wanna make babies and then complain when they have to help support them...smh. 

snuggabugga
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:43 PM

While I'm happy you're receiving some child support I have to agree with krisnkids.  Is it for a week, every two weeks or for an entire month? 

What is the law in your state? There is a form that shows based off of the persons salary and number of children the amount of child support they're to pay.

To be fair my ex kept both kids on his insurance because it was better than mine and our youngest has high functioning autism.  By doing this his child support was less then that amount which is the law in my state.

MeeshMom
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:07 PM
That's not a lot of money for 3 kids whether it is a weekly or monthly amount. Tell him boo hoo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:14 PM

I don't know whether it's weekly, bi-weekly, monthly whatever - you do know if you are working a percentage of your check is taken in consideration too to totaling 100%.  So I am gonna say another 335 out of your check it's lot of money.

335 + 335 = 670 divide by 3 - 223.3333 per child. 

That's for basic necessities.  How much does a child need?

If he's paying for medical insurance then that's quite a bit and your well off.  good

FLmom26
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 7:19 PM

Wah! He helped create them, He can help support them. My ex tried whining about the $288/month he'll be having to pay after our hearing next month. How he doesn't make that much at his new job (when a week before he was bragging about how he was being paid more than his last job)

Glad yours got settled :)

londiebay84
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 2:48 AM
My ex complains about paying 149$ per month.

Not my fault you went off and got 2 other women knocked up then married one with her own kids, making my son the middle of 5 kids.
LuvMommysBabies
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 7:38 AM
A month

Quoting krisnkids: 335 a week or a month? If it's a week that's awesome. If it's a Mont he is a worthless piece of crap if he can't Mae more than 335 a month. 335 doesn't even feed 3 kids for the more clothe and house them.
LuvMommysBabies
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 7:40 AM
Sorry, it's monthly

Quoting MeeshMom: That's not a lot of money for 3 kids whether it is a weekly or monthly amount. Tell him boo hoo.
LuvMommysBabies
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 7:47 AM
A month

Quoting brieri:

I don't know whether it's weekly, bi-weekly, monthly whatever - you do know if you are working a percentage of your check is taken in consideration too to totaling 100%.  So I am gonna say another 335 out of your check it's lot of money.

335 + 335 = 670 divide by 3 - 223.3333 per child. 

That's for basic necessities.  How much does a child need?

If he's paying for medical insurance then that's quite a bit and your well off.  good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)