Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

New to this

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I am a newly single mom. Me and my husband got into an argument and it ended with him going to jail. My daughter is beyond acting up. I'm scared and hurt by the whole thing, I have been crying on and off and my daughter does her best to make mommy happy.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:56 PM
Welcome to the group I'm sorry that you had to join especially for that reason but nobody deserves abuse
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 12, 2014 at 12:36 AM
Thank you, and I just go from being really depressed and then crying. I know my daughter has to be to wondering why she is not sleeping in her own bed. Idk what to do or say or where to go from here.

Quoting LifeCafe42: Welcome to the group I'm sorry that you had to join especially for that reason but nobody deserves abuse
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 12:55 AM

Welcome! How old is your dd?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 12, 2014 at 12:58 AM
She is 2 1/2

Quoting cjsmom1:

Welcome! How old is your dd?

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:32 PM
Why isn't she sleeping in her own bed?

Quoting Anonymous: Thank you, and I just go from being really depressed and then crying. I know my daughter has to be to wondering why she is not sleeping in her own bed. Idk what to do or say or where to go from here.

Quoting LifeCafe42: Welcome to the group I'm sorry that you had to join especially for that reason but nobody deserves abuse
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:28 PM
Because it was my mother in law's house so I am staying with a friend

Quoting LifeCafe42: Why isn't she sleeping in her own bed?

Quoting Anonymous: Thank you, and I just go from being really depressed and then crying. I know my daughter has to be to wondering why she is not sleeping in her own bed. Idk what to do or say or where to go from here.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Aug. 16, 2014 at 1:59 PM

It's good he is in jail and hopefully you and your daughter are in a safe place. She is young, and will not miss her bed for too long. be happy  and she will be happy too.

SpiritFortress
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 7:18 PM

I'm sorry you're struggling. :(

Welcome to the group. 

Frances0923
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 8:21 PM
Welcome to the group! Best advice I can give is start working your way out of your friends house so you can secure a home for DD and yourself. A child feeds off your energy so try to be happy for the sake of your daughter.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2014 at 12:30 AM
We are and he is out but is telling people I attacked him ugh.

Quoting virginiamama71:

It's good he is in jail and hopefully you and your daughter are in a safe place. She is young, and will not miss her bed for too long. be happy  and she will be happy too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN