Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Do you believe in Karma?

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:05 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

Do you believe in Karma? Was there a certain moment that something happened and you knew that it was because of Karma?

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krisnkids
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:21 PM

I don't believe in Karma. To me life happens. :)

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:38 PM

No, not really.

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:48 PM

No, I don't belive in karma.

Callaly
by Jessica on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I completely believe in Karma and Law of Attraction.

sid1083
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:07 PM

Idk necessarily about karma, but I do think good things tend to happen more often to people who do more good. Most of that though I think is in their attitude - when you feel negative, more negative things "seem" to happen . . . when you're more positive, you'll find more positive things happening to you.

ANewMe0812
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:14 PM

I definitely believe in Karma. Not for any specific reason, other than it makes perfect sense to me. You get out what you put in to the universe.

FLmom26
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:25 PM
2 moms liked this

Yep, sure do. After my ex tossed me aside to move in his new gf, he started losing everything. She bled him dry on money, made him go into debt trying to get more (cash advance loans). Then he lost his job, house, and had to move in with his mom. So yeah, karma is awesome when you're on the right side of it :P

MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:27 PM

I believe what goes around comes around. It may not always be in the timing we would like, but it sure happens.

example: Bd got married a few days before my baby was born. This girl barged into my hospital room and called me and harrassed me. We had no contact for years. When he came in the picture when my son was 4, he told me in a jerk tone that his wife "wasn't going anywhere." This girl was major drama and psycho stalked me. Well guess who divorced him right before we were scheduled to introduce her to my son.

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 1:20 AM

Sometimes

Callaly
by Jessica on Aug. 14, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Thats Law of Attraction! I fully believe in that!

Quoting sid1083:

Idk necessarily about karma, but I do think good things tend to happen more often to people who do more good. Most of that though I think is in their attitude - when you feel negative, more negative things "seem" to happen . . . when you're more positive, you'll find more positive things happening to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)