Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Do you believe in Karma?

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you believe in Karma? Was there a certain moment that something happened and you knew that it was because of Karma?

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:05 PM
Replies (11-16):
trfgirl56701
by Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 8:49 AM
2 moms liked this

I do but sometimes I think it takes to long lol

mrsary
by Silver Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Yes!!
Frances0923
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Yes I do belive in Karma. Even if I don't see it happening myself, I know it will/did happen :)

Karen24
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 1:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Yes I definitely do. What's going on right now with my XH is proof of that.

It's kind of an odd feeling knowing that this time I was not involved and don't know the other person/persons involved in his poor choices. He did this one himself. I'm so glad I stepped away from all his negativity.
just4ds10ee
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:22 PM

Not necessarily Karma but I have witnessed many times what goes around comes around and you reep what you sow... prime example , my ex took back the SUV I drove to work, in spite of the fact that I was the only one employed since he quit his job and took early retirement , one Sunday morning while I was at church... my dad had already helped me purchase another one before hand :)  but six months later after he moved to CA , he was driving it in an area I guess he was not really familiar with and broke the axle, could not afford to fix it and the Lexus dealership kept it ... it was paid for in full by the way...and to this day he is still without his own vehicle...

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:47 PM
Yes I do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)