Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

wtf... lol

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 8:30 PM
  • 8 Replies
Ladies is it normal to miss your x who cheated on you and has been a jerk.......I dont know what the hell is wrong with me..... I know I hate him and I shouldnt even bother to even think about him for a second but I feel like he misses me too even though he says he doesnt... am I crazy or is this hoping that one day we will reunite again?? Help...
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ANewMe0812
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:02 PM
I did for the first few weeks. I think it's just the familiarity. The comfort zone. It's tough to suddenly be alone again and to face the unknown. It almost seems easier to go back to what you know isn't good for you. Don't ask him if he misses you. If he randomly tells you he doesn't, just say "uh, ok, good for you" and don't tell him you miss him. I just put it out of my head by telling myself, he doesn't miss me and I shouldn't miss him.
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Aug. 14, 2014 at 10:08 PM

How long since the break up?

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:38 PM
You spent a considerable time with this person you have to grieve the loss he was an important great part of your life for a long time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 2:23 AM

It's normal to have these feelings after a break up. Just because you break up doesn't mean you stop caring about the person

trfgirl56701
by Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 9:56 AM

I have the same feelings. Stbx and I have been separated since January, working on our relationship since April (or so I thought) and I found out about a month ago that he had a gf for a year and a half of our marriage, including part of the time that we were working on things. I'm mad at him for cheating but I still love the hell out of him and wish we could work things out. Then I think about the fact that he lied to the gf about having a son and I get pissed all over again and want to kick him in the balls. I get lying about being married but how the hell he thought he could hide an almost 4 year old son is just shocking.

alma_viv
by Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 12:51 PM
We have been separated since march

Quoting virginiamama71:

How long since the break up?

alma_viv
by Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 12:57 PM
Yes your right. All of you ladies have a point this is all part of the process. Im sure with in givin time ill over come this feeling and no longer feel the need of wanting him back in my life. Not to mention the meaner he is to me the faster ill over come it all. Thanks ladies

Quoting LifeCafe42: You spent a considerable time with this person you have to grieve the loss he was an important great part of your life for a long time
sid1083
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

In the beginning, I think yes. But if you're still pining after an ex long after a separation, I'd be a little worried.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)