Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I bought clothes and shoes for my kid and

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 9:33 AM
  • 19 Replies
He's not even 7 until next month. He's wearing a size 2 1/2 in Vans shoes. He wears a size 8 and medium. He's so tall I need to re-measure. Last time I did he was 4'1". I need to replace a lot of clothes. He just needs to stop growing. Like right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krisnkids
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Put a book on his head. :)

Jennyanne322
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 9:35 AM
I know the feeling. DS is 7 and size 10 for pants. He wears a 2-2.5 in sneakers and a medium shirt. He is 51inches tall, but mostly legs. It's great when we go to six flags and he can ride to coasters, but not so great when he grows out of his clothes so fast.
Miss_Magnolia.
by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 10:12 AM

My son is the opposite. He's six and still fits in 5t clothes! He wears his clothes until they are worn out ebcause he's a little peanut. And he is a great eater. He's always been little

my four year old is sooo tall. She's.almost taller than him and people always ask if they are twins

Callaly
by Jessica on Aug. 22, 2014 at 10:26 AM

I know how you feel! All the clothes that I bought DD at the start of summer are too short now! She is 4 years old wearing size 6t/7 She is VERY tall and skinny, so they are loose on her waist but fit the lenth! I started buying her size S clothes :(

trfgirl56701
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 10:37 AM

My son will be 4 in a couple weeks and can honestly still fit in 18 month shorts. They've gotten a bit too snug on him so now he wears 24 month or 2t. Pants and shirts he needs 4t for the length but they are so baggy on him. I have to find the pants with adjustable waist so they don't fall off his skinny little butt.

mcknitro
by New Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 11:47 PM
DD won't be 7 till December. She's a size 7/8 clothes and a 1 in tennis shoes, but I noticed the new boots dad bought her were a 2. She is 4.0 tall. I know what you mean. Last yr I bought her shoes at the start of school and has to buy new ones before Christmas.
FLmom26
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 12:19 AM

Mine's almost 8, in a size 4 shoe, 10-12 pants (depending on cut), and 10 shirts. He's crazy big for his age, and right now he's right in the middle of a growth spurt.

FLmom26
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 12:22 AM

Boy oh boy, I wish that would work :P

Quoting krisnkids:

Put a book on his head. :)

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Aug. 23, 2014 at 11:08 AM
The summer stretch! I have some kids that come into see the dr I work with that grew almost 2 inches over the summer!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3girls221111
by on Aug. 24, 2014 at 8:45 AM

I have 8 year old twins daughters.

One is 4'5 and wears a size 5 in shoes and wears a size 14 in clothing.

The other is 4'3 and wears a size 2 in shoes and wears a size 10 in clothing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN