Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

It makes me bizarrely happy....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

It makes me bizarrely happy when ex-H asks me if DS is cranky for me because he was misbehaving the whole time he was with him...and he's just fine here. 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 27, 2014 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Frances0923
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Lol

trfgirl56701
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Lol I feel the same way. Stbxh always seems like he's in a bad mood when we do our "hostage exchange" Usually all I ask is what time DS went to bed. I guess I should ask how he handles it over there since DS is usually crabby and clingy the rest of the night after he gets home.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this
It doesn't mean anything. Kids are notorious for liking routine and disliking transition so I he gets the kid less than you he will be cranky sometimes. It's nothing you're doing. And I don't believe he is NEVER cranky w you.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Lol I get it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Callaly
by Jessica on Aug. 27, 2014 at 12:40 PM

I get it! My ex used to need to bribe DD with "Suprises" for her to go over there, and the minute he came to pick her up it wasn't hi daddy, it was where is my suprise.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 27, 2014 at 6:23 PM

Quoting faerie75: It doesn't mean anything. Kids are notorious for liking routine and disliking transition so I he gets the kid less than you he will be cranky sometimes. It's nothing you're doing. And I don't believe he is NEVER cranky w you.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this
"Hostage exchange" lol that's a great way to put it

Quoting trfgirl56701:

Lol I feel the same way. Stbxh always seems like he's in a bad mood when we do our "hostage exchange" Usually all I ask is what time DS went to bed. I guess I should ask how he handles it over there since DS is usually crabby and clingy the rest of the night after he gets home.

ruby_jewel_04
by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 1:41 AM

I totally feel you momma. It makes me giggle to myself. Every. Single. Time.

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Aug. 28, 2014 at 1:44 AM
Lol
trfgirl56701
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 8:04 AM

Thought it sounded good since stbxh refuses to come to the house to pick DS up. He hasn't talked to his parents since May-ish and refuses to have anything to do with them. Makes pick up and drop off hard since I stay with the inlaws.

Quoting cjsmom1: "Hostage exchange" lol that's a great way to put it
Quoting trfgirl56701:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN